Vent 2022 Vents / regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

With Macrae VC tonned up at 3/4 time I moved the C from Oliver in case I couldnt get online in between the two games. Didnt move it to loop, didnt want to upset the gods, but to Neale (fully expecting to move it to loop later). The gods were watching anyway, Macrae takes the 4th quarter off and Piggy goes big without the C….

Last edited:
With Macrae VC tonned up at 3/4 time I moved the C from Oliver in case I couldnt get online in between the two games. Didnt move it to loop, didnt want to upset the gods, but to Neale (fully expecting to move it to loop later). The gods were watching anyway, Macrae takes the 4th quarter off and Piggy goes big without the C….

Amazing how often your VC stops scoring when you shift the C.

…unique cash league midfield engine room of Cripps, Miller, Macrae and Gawn in ruck an absolute disaster this week.

Docherty, Cripps, Gawn, Martin, Laird all performed under expectations so far. I'm expecting to drop out of the top 1% this week.
Not so fast, 3/5 would be very common still among the leaders and Laird scrounging 108 is better than most premiums will score this w/end. The folks who put the C on Ollie will have an edge, that much is true.
If you had some decent POD, that should still leave you okay. I fielded Cripps, Gawn & Laird, as well as Miller, but had Houston, Sinclair and Witts C to hopefully counter those lows, for example.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing how often your VC stops scoring when you shift the C.

…unique cash league midfield engine room of Cripps, Miller, Macrae and Gawn in ruck an absolute disaster this week.
Yep, got ‘em all, with Cripps VC and Macrae C. Barry Crocker of a round!

Not so fast, 3/5 would be very common still among the leaders and Laird scrounging 108 is better than most premiums will score this w/end. The folks who put the C on Ollie will have an edge, that much is true.
If you had some decent POD, that should still leave you okay. I fielded Cripps, Gawn & Laird, as well as Miller, but had Houston, Sinclair and Witts C to hopefully counter those lows, for example.

I did have the C on Clarry. Sinclair did me proud too and he’s only 16% ownership.

I did have the C on Clarry. Sinclair did me proud too and he’s only 16% ownership.
See, not so bad once you're up here after all...
monty python GIF

Sliding doors moment for my season was round 4, Options were roughie Whitfield back in or go with some Saints guy called Sinclair who had started well. Decided i'd play it safe and go with the proven premo. Season over.

(only silver lining is the reason I traded whitfield out was to get Brodie in before his price pop.... and that was a bloody awesome trade)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back