Vent 2022 Vents / regrets

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
Is this a point of view thing, or perceptions ?
Just curious, I probably look at it differently, as I walk everywhere, been hit 3 times over last few years, my fault shouldn't be out when i'm not operating.Probably been lucky another 20/30 times when drivers stopped.
In this situation, the driver at the roundabout decided to suddenly pull to a halt when about to enter the round to allow someone who'd stepped off the kerb to walk across, which was a major surprise to the following driver. The driver behind was too close ( his fault), but had no cause to suspect that he'd have to brake, as there no cars coming from the right. The pedestrian wasn't mid-road, had just taken a step in commencement and would have been in no danger.

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is this a point of view thing, or perceptions ?
Just curious, I probably look at it differently, as I walk everywhere, been hit 3 times over last few years, my fault shouldn't be out when i'm not operating.Probably been lucky another 20/30 times when drivers stopped.

Are you serious?

You can't stop a car in a roundabout. Blocks traffic in all four directions and is flarking dangerous. You're being considerate to one pedestrian and inconsiderate to all of the car operators

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Sorry all. Totes just put that in the wrong thread

Sad Shame GIF

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn
19 onfield this week. Of my "first 18" the lowest averaging player is D Cameron. Just reserving a spot here in case I get less than 2000 this week.

View attachment 1420257
And there we have it. Preuss not playing, Zerrett showing us his tiny chol, Owens KOd and Zorko injured.

giphy (15).gif

Sherman41

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Back again, what a turd of a weekend.

How the f can I score an extra 90 points than last weekend with an extra 7 premiums this week and getting to drop a score out.

My boys couldn’t of picked a worse time to collectively stain the bed sheets and then on top of that I have 4 injury affected scores this week. Parish, Owens; Butters and Gawn.

Lost a cash league I thought I was home In, his 6 players from dees vs pies game scored 6/783 (Oliver x2 as captain) meanwhile Gawn rolls out a 70 and I lose by 40 points.

How the f does Brayshaw have an 80 point 3rd quarter. What a joke!

13 of my 19 players scored below their average on the weekend and only 8 out of 16 premiums went over 100.

Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Back again, what a turd of a weekend.

How the f can I score an extra 90 points than last weekend with an extra 7 premiums this week and getting to drop a score out.

My boys couldn’t of picked a worse time to collectively stain the bed sheets and then on top of that I have 4 injury affected scores this week. Parish, Owens; Butters and Gawn.

Lost a cash league I thought I was home In, his 6 players from dees vs pies game scored 6/783 (Oliver x2 as captain) meanwhile Gawn rolls out a 70 and I lose by 40 points.

How the f does Brayshaw have an 80 point 3rd quarter. What a joke!

13 of my 19 players scored below their average on the weekend and only 8 out of 16 premiums went over 100.

And yet you didn't post puppies? :oops:

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
These are the worst ones, it’s not even like this trade was a gamble that didn’t pay off, it just seems like a logical, sensible move. Very stiff.

Thought it was a super safe trade. Could have got Dawson or Houston but went safe. First 6 games only 1 score under 98. Unbelievable.

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
I am officially cursed, hate this kent of a game!

Those kents at GWS rufuse to play Preuss for the last 2 weeks so I trade him out for Gawn last week thinking he would be safe as houses.

Nek minit Gawn hurts his ankle and is out for 3-6 weeks.

I trade Gawn out for Preuss (Roughy) and Preuss hurts his ankle. You have to be f@rking kidding, what are the chances? FMSCL! :'(

On top of that I trade in Teakle this week who also gets injured on debut and that little fragile kent Butters is injured as well.

This all goes with my Whitfield > Hall trade in round 3 and we all know how that turned out.

I'm officially about to rage quit! Just totally demoralised by it all.

Sad Homer Simpson GIF

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
I am officially cursed, hate this kent of a game!

Those kents at GWS rufuse to play Preuss for the last 2 weeks so I trade him out for Gawn last week thinking he would be safe as houses.

Nek minit Gawn hurts his ankle and is out for 3-6 weeks.

I trade Gawn out for Preuss (Roughy) and Preuss hurts his ankle. You have to be f@rking kidding, what are the chances? FMSCL! :'(

On top of that I trade in Teakle this week who also gets injured on debut and that little fragile kent Butters is injured as well.

This all goes with my Whitfield > Hall trade in round 3 and we all know how that turned out.

I'm officially about to rage quit! Just totally demoralised by it all.

Sad Homer Simpson GIF
What are the chances of Pruess getting injured? Well pretty high really... Sorry not helpful but I nearly traded him back in aswell. If Flynn was out earlier I 100% would have but I decided I'd give him a week so I could see how he looked after being out for a while.

Sherman41

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2006
Ballarat
AFL Club
Collingwood
Another week more venting!!!!

What the actual F was that Jelly! 32 points in the last 3 quarters! It’s like he was effing invisible out there. No GWS kent would give him the football. Ball went around him all effing night.

Tagged last weekend when he should of went 140 and invisible this weekend!

Well I have really made a mess of my team over the last 3 weeks. I should've not traded now I am in the :poo: big time and don't know what to do.
I think I need alcohol today and lots of it.:kissingheart:

Back