Vent 2022 Vents / regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

VeinGlorious melts today alone about Tim English:

200.gif
You ain’t seen nuthin yet.
Bbbbbbbbbbbbaby, you ain’t seen nuthin yet.

I’ll go ******* postal if he misses another week. It will be glorious.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me. :(

It was a risk many of us had to take to climb the rankings unfortunately and with the trades/cash we had left.

My others options I really considered with cash I had were
-rich (injured)
-doch, went 💩 so was happy I didn’t at the time, what is give for those 70 points and a saved trade now ha

Bit of chatter about baker but I wanted someone with a high ceiling and his role worries me moving forward.

It was a risk many of us had to take to climb the rankings unfortunately and with the trades/cash we had left.

My others options I really considered with cash I had were
-rich (injured)
-doch, went 💩 so was happy I didn’t at the time, what is give for those 70 points and a saved trade now ha

Bit of chatter about baker but I wanted someone with a high ceiling and his role worries me moving forward.
I'd been stuck with McGovern on my bench due to the ruck mess and with Stewart rubbed out. Hall made sense with the cash to be able to do a straight swap, has ruined my weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for another melt!

Bloody ruck kents. :(

Trade Preuss out for Gawn when he couldn't get a game.

Bring in Gawn a few weeks ago for Preuss and lasts a week before getting injured.

Trade Preuss back in for Gawn and he gets injured.

Trade in English as ruck cover and he lasts 2 weeks before he gets injured.

Trade in Jackson to cover English as English is now my R1 and Jackson lasts a week before he gets injured and I cop my first donut of the year. FML!

Can't make this s**t up kenties, I have been absolutely cursed the last 4-5 weeks.

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Time for another melt!

Bloody ruck kents. :(

Trade Preuss out for Gawn when he couldn't get a game.

Bring in Gawn a few weeks ago for Preuss and lasts a week before getting injured.

Trade Preuss back in for Gawn and he gets injured.

Trade in English as ruck cover and he lasts 2 weeks before he gets injured.

Trade in Jackson to cover English as English is now my R1 and Jackson lasts a week before he gets injured and I cop my first donut of the year. FML!

Can't make this s**t up kenties, I have been absolutely cursed the last 4-5 weeks.

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF
Add Manbun to that, and thats me too.
Dont forget that flog Xerri also. Mega Turd.

Some of us never whinge though. Its all character building stuff.
I for one am very grateful to SC for reforming me. Was a time it would upset me.

Add Manbun to that, and thats me too.
Dont forget that flog Xerri also. Mega Turd.

Some of us never whinge though. Its all character building stuff.
I for one am very grateful to SC for reforming me. Was a time it would upset me.

Had both of them too. :(

If you are going to whinge though this is the perfect thread to do it in.

Just had enough of this year, have come close to hitting the delete team button a couple of times.

Just had enough of this year, have come close to hitting the delete team button a couple of times.
I did 5 trades before round 6 and I reckon that has hamstrung me for the rest of the year.
Only 4 trades left now.
Next year I need to pick a better starting team and not make the same mistake twice.
Live and learn I suppose.
My 8 weeks of 3 trades in a row was probably excessive.

I did 5 trades before round 6 and I reckon that has hamstrung me for the rest of the year.
Only 4 trades left now.
Next year I need to pick a better starting team and not make the same mistake twice.
Live and learn I suppose.
My 8 weeks of 3 trades in a row was probably excessive.

Yeah my starting team was trash too.

Started Whitfield and Ridley with no Stewart, Dawson, Sinclair, Hewett or Sicily. :(

Yeah i think most have had enough. I'm over it. Feels a tad tougher than normal this year. Its just the thought of wasting 16 weeks thats all.
I carried 2 rucks last week on my bench coz i called a halt to trading rucks before it scuttled an entire season. They are pointless.
Imagine thinking Darcy must be the safe option with 8 weeks left. Nahhh farrrrrrrk em, no more rucks.

Yeah i think most have had enough. I'm over it. Feels a tad tougher than normal this year. Its just the thought of wasting 16 weeks thats all.
I carried 2 rucks last week on my bench coz i called a halt to trading rucks before it scuttled an entire season. They are pointless.
Imagine thinking Darcy must be the safe option with 8 weeks left. Nahhh farrrrrrrk em, no more rucks.

I avoided trading in Darcy the last 5 or so weeks thinking he would get injured as soon as I traded him in.

Ironic that he is one of the few that is playing every week.

There’s a delete team button?!?!

I wish I had have known that earlier in the year :moustache:

Next year is our year bud - and if it isn’t, we’ll melt TOGETHER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back