VFLW Game Day 2022 VFLW Finals - Grand Final vs Southern Saints - Essendon wins the flag! 🏆

GRAND FINAL vs Southern Saints
Oct 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Melbourne (VFL)
Teams for the 2022 VFLW Grand Final…

Played this Sunday 12:15pm at ETU Stadium (North Port Oval) - FREE ENTRY - Forecast of a cloudy day and 13 degrees.

TV - Channel 7 (and AFL.com.au)
Radio - WARFRadio.com (from 11am) and 89.1FM at the ground

ESSENDON
B21. A. Morcom45. B. Clarke
HB13. E. Hosking14. D. Marshall16. T. Crook
C1. C. Ugle5. G. Nanscawen9. M.Anthony
HF22. N. MacDonald44. G. Dicker26. J. Doonan
F4. M. Clifford24. R. Tierney
R30. S.Nalder28. A. Barba42. J. Zanchetta
INT8. E. Ashley-Cooper18. K. Heil23. A. Radford
17. F.Frew20. C. McIntosh
EMG15. L.Caruso7. J. Davies19. N. Julian
43. O. DiDonato10. E. Cornish46. G. Elarmaly
40. D Ryan
INSNil
OUTSNil
SOUTHERN SAINTS
B35. I. Gentile4. D. Jolliffe
HB6. G. McLean16. A. Hynes26. C. Saultry
C50. C. Ryan5. M. Capsalis9. W. Laing
HF19. O. Flanagan23. T. Kearns24. K. Ripari
F39. G. De Angelis1. C. Slater
R22. S. Black11. H. Stuart25. R. Neaves
INT32. G. Buchan53. P. Staltari33. O. Robinson
12. N. Cormack34. C. Keohane
EMG8. E, Nixon36. K. Prendergast31. A. Peck
57. B. Enno
INSNil
OUTSNil

Oct 22, 2008
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
Wallpaper Wednesday is going to be a ripper this week.

Girls GF win and Parker aplogising to Dylan.

Also, get ready for the 'increase your membership dollars' email from the marketing department around Monday afternoon
I just tried getting into the AFLW membership page and everytime i hit the drop down menu it kept redirecting to the men's packages. Legit. Had to google my way around it.

I just tried getting into the AFLW membership page and everytime i hit the drop down menu it kept redirecting to the men's packages. Legit. Had to google my way around it.
They gave away a heap of fliers with a QR code for Essendon membership at the ground

Well that was a real joy to follow all year and not just because they won. I remember going to games before covid when we could hardly get out of our own way but they have really done well with the program and the spirit within and I think they have set up a culture that will take them a long way. The thing I like most is that for me I can watch more as a supporter. The men's game for me has always been about the tactics and style of play so more about watching through a coaches lens. With the women's footy I get to support my team as I am less invested in the list builds and everything that goes with it. It is about the players on the field on the day. Bring on the AFLW season :cool:

Jul 15, 2008
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Celtics, Colts, Renegades
So well deserved.

They were so dominant that it was almost boring how expected this result was (except of course it wasn't boring for us!).

Any news on Georgia? Please be ok. 🙏

So well deserved.

They were so dominant that it was almost boring how expected this result was (except of course it wasn't boring for us!).

Any news on Georgia? Please be ok. 🙏
CH was saying in her player thread that it’s an ACL 🥺

Back