2024 WDFNL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

pushupking

Draftee
Feb 22, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Ok WDFNL Fans, time to start a new thread for the upcoming season.
Early days and it appears that Dennington will be the team to catch after a successful 2015 campaign. Can anyone match it with them?
Does anyone think the new points system will affect any clubs this season?

Good luck to everyone involved in the 2016 season.

olly21

Team Captain
Apr 13, 2010
vic
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone keen to get this forum going again? looks like a fantastic year in the wdfnl. Who is impressing, who is disappointing? great to see kolara noorat going well and I hope nirranda can go deep into the finals. Will dennington go back to back? are old collegians the real deal?

beachboy3

Debutant
Dec 16, 2014
Warrnambool
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers
Anyone keen to get this forum going again? looks like a fantastic year in the wdfnl. Who is impressing, who is disappointing? great to see kolara noorat going well and I hope nirranda can go deep into the finals. Will dennington go back to back? are old collegians the real deal?
Old Collegians can make the grand final this year, or at least finish in the top 3. Dennington can relax, because they are no longer flag favourites, but still capable of winning it. Kolora Noorat will admit once they have played everyone, especially against the tops sides, they will know were there at. Having a good draw does help. Merrivale r not as strong as last 2 years, but still hanging in there. The top 3 is very even (Old Col, Den + Koo/Noor). Nirranda should be in the finals 2. I go to the hampden league games every week, but occassionaly will come to W'bool dist. I still follow your comp. There are still alot of great players in this comp, capable of playing at the next level up. Season still young, things can change, and injuries to key players can sink a side. I would love to see Deakin get more competitive, and play finals.

Westerndog11

Senior List
Feb 28, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
how are teams shaping up heading into the new season. Panmure looks like it might surprise a few this season.

Coaching opportunity

Attachments

• pcfc-2020-senior-coaching-advertisement-1-1280x1810.png
    pcfc-2020-senior-coaching-advertisement-1-1280x1810.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 204

skippy99

Rookie
Jan 27, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
East Warrnambool have gone into recess. They have struggled for playing numbers for some time, and not been able to field teams in the junior comp for the last two seasons. No ones fault, just too many clubs across Hampden and the district league for the population of Warrnambool. Pity they didn’t find a merger partner in the town.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back