2022 Women's Basketball World Cup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Show me were I have presented bad, false, or misleading information.

BTW, I read through the 2021 Olympic Basketball thread and I read far

more than ragging on AMERICANS in general. All I have done is criticize

how your females play the game of basketball. I have in no way questioned

their character or anything of a personal nature.

The ONLY player that the COE or Basketball Australia has produced since 2016

that is a SOLID Opals starter is Ezi MAGBEGOR. She is a solid professional bas-

ketball player. She is NOT a next level player. I define a next level player as a

player that can be the best player on a championship team, can/will win at least

one WNBA MVP award, will appear in at least half or more of the all star games

played during their career in the WNBA. At a minimum will make an all star five

appearance in at least one Olympics and one FIBA Women's World Cup.

Breanna Stewart - Next level player.

G PTS TRB AST FG% FG3% FT% eFG% PER WS
18 23.1 9.8 4.1 47.6 41.1 86.3 54.0 29.0 4.8

Career
201 20.6 8.7 3.0 47.3 37.3 83.4 53.1 26.2 40.0

Ezi Magbegor - Solid Professional

20 13.5 8.4 2.3 48.2 33.3 71.0 51.1 17.2 1.4

Career
105 8.8 5.0 1.2 52.3 36.3 74.6 54.2 18.6 8.3

Lauren Jackson - The GOAT of Australian Basketball male or Female. The ONLY next level
Australian player to ever play in the NBA or WNBA. She was a next level player & HOFer.
She won a Bronze Medal for the Opals in the 2022 FIBA Women's World Cup. No LJ, no
Bronze Medal.

317 18.9 7.7 1.4 46.0 35.1 84.2 50.8 27.9 73.0

Jog on dickhead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'Leaked footage'

I'm not sure footage of elbowing and cracking players in the face, then hurling insults for five straight minutes is really helping her case, but that's just me.

An old housemate and mate of mine was involved pretty high up in junior rep basketball sides as she was coming through the junior ranks and said way back then that she had an absolutely horrible attitude, was lazy and was only getting through as she was because she was so much bigger than anyone else..
Seems that has never changed and she still has a s**t attitude and is lazy... also nothing ever ever ever seems to be her fault. We are better off long term with her not around surely?

'Leaked footage'

I'm not sure footage of elbowing and cracking players in the face, then hurling insults for five straight minutes is really helping her case, but that's just me.

Now I know why the number 9 charged her. Good to see the lead up to it instead of the edited version.

Now I know why the number 9 charged her. Good to see the lead up to it instead of the edited version.
Funny thing is even at the time without the full context people were still willing to take witness accounts in to what happened. She is genuinely one of the least likeable athletes this Country has produced on a world stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back