2022 Women's Basketball World Cup Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Easy to see the Chinese were intimidated by Jackson the moment she came on court. Coach doesn't advantage of it, needed to give her a few more short spurts on the court.
Was she too susceptible latterly in the pick and roll defending han xu? Otherwise on the block she would've had the size to push her around.

Even the Indians pack out the SCG in T20 cricket.

This stuff is unprecedented, I doubt there's a place on earth where a team are strangers in their own backyard.

Even the Indians pack out the SCG in T20 cricket.

This stuff is unprecedented, I doubt there's a place on earth where a team are strangers in their own backyard.

Then people complain that "they" barrack for the country of origin/heritage. But we cant even fill at times the stands.

indians and cricket is an amazing combo. a religion over there people say. they support and patronise the grounds all over the world.

Easy to see the Chinese were intimidated by Jackson the moment she came on court. Coach doesn't advantage of it, needed to give her a few more short spurts on the court.
So intimidated that her only drive to the basket was blocked with ease by their centre? And she was struggling to defend Xu as well. From her 3 minutes on court it looked like she was gonna be too slow on both ends to be effective. May have been worth another go, but I don't think using her time on court as evidence checks out.

It's amazing how often players have been oblivious to the shot clock at this tournament...

You'd assume no Allen to this point means she's cooked after last night?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back