List Mgmt. 2022 Young Talent Time

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t say there’s any big surprises in Twomey’s 25. I’d definitely have Keeler in there, no Lemmey was expected.

Ginbey has climbed a lot of boards lately, think I have him around 14 or 15. Him, Hewett, Gilbey and Busslinger is a decent WA group. Not that we’re likely to have any picks in their range.

Feels like we can get another half decent KPF prospect to develop if we can somehow get a pick in the 20-30 range, would that be accurate Chris25

Potentially.

If the draft was right now, Keeler might be around the 15-25 range. Lemmey would perhaps be 20-40, and Scully potentially even later around 30-50. Depends how highly you rate underage form and upside vs performance.

Once Cadman and Jefferson are gone, who knows what will happen.

KPDs is even more open. Lewis Hayes is one I think is unlucky to not be in Twomey’s 25. He’s my #2 behind Busslinger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Staggered Keeler isnt in that top 25.. from the champs games i've watched, he looks the pick of the KPF's but what would a hack like me know. If we have a pick in that 15-20 range (Which we wont) I'd read his name out in record time

Feels like we can get another half decent KPF prospect to develop if we can somehow get a pick in the 20-30 range, would that be accurate Chris25
Do we really need another developing KPF? I’d rather a medium or small forward. History suggest you can possibly pick an elite small forward in the 25-40 range if your talent ID is good, but it’s much less likely to pick an elite key forward in that range.

Do we really need another developing KPF? I’d rather a medium or small forward. History suggest you can possibly pick an elite small forward in the 25-40 range if your talent ID is good, but it’s much less likely to pick an elite key forward in that range.
Yeah, fair call, I was mainly just noting there seems to be a few KPFs rated in that range this year. I asked PMBangers and he had a couple of small forward names for that range as well

Yeah, fair call, I was mainly just noting there seems to be a few KPFs rated in that range this year. I asked PMBangers and he had a couple of small forward names for that range as well
Yeah I noticed that too. Lemmey and Scully were supposedly top 10 picks earlier this year weren't they? If they were genuinely at they level surely they would be snapped up well before pick 30 though.
Jesse Motlop at pick 27 last year - that the type I’d love to see us draft in 2023 if we end up getting jackson too. (Carlton 😡😡)

I'd agree that we need a medium and/or small forward but we do need a KPF unless you are putting all your eggs in the Amiss basket. Jackson is not a forwards a-hole at the moment and has shown nothing to say he can be provided he is here next season. Treacy is not good enough (at this point at least) not matter how much I love his effort and attack on the ball. That leaves Benning and Kuek and if we are being honest they are both a very long way off of playing any AFL unless we get injuries and they are the last 2 standing. There are no KPFs in the 22-27 age range that we can realistically get to the club so unless Amiss is going to be a one man band, we need another developing KPF.

A bit early to be thinking Treacy isn't good enough, and he'd be worth trying in defence if he isn't working out as a forward.
I think he went in the wrong direction in the pre-season.
Instead of bulking up to play as a power forward, he focused on fitness and skin folds.
Which doesn’t work when you have Tabs, Lobb.
This caused an injury and he has been on the back foot ever since.
A guy like Sean Darcy yes, but Treacy could really destroy defenders
with his explosive game.
It’s a simple fix and I’m sure Jackson uses body magic too, but he has built
on his strengths.
Treacy has time to concentrate on next year, he needs to get back to what
will get him playing for Freo.
Jackson could be his perfect gym partner? Those two playing together would
Create havoc, any small/medium player would have front row seats.

Natural footballer, who reads the play, uses the ball well, smart.
Not overly quick, but we already have that with Freddy, Switta and Western.
A Sydney type pick, which suggests will be value and have others wondering
why he was overlooked, late selection.
He's pretty small

Remove this Banner Ad

Back