List Mgmt. 2022 Young Talent Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Reece Torrent and Clay Hall been great while Dom Dravitzki been a surprise. Broadbent's kick just before the siren was a beauty

West Perth boys been mostly disappointing since their first two goals
Is that our Draper? Done a couple of smart things.

Lovely contested mark from Mitch Edwards there. Oh well, he will need to fall off a cliff for us to get access to him.
I don't know much about young players outside of the stuff I've read on here. My first impressions of him though makes me sad we'll be highly unlikely to get close to him.

Reece Torrent and Clay Hall been great while Dom Dravitzki been a surprise. Broadbent's kick just before the siren was a beauty

West Perth boys been mostly disappointing since their first two goals
The commentators seem to rate Bevan highly, what's his draft range?

I'll be the first to say I want Reece Torrent next year, I'll also say once again I rate Luke Michael well I think he holds up great in the backline. We don't need him, but I'd still be happy if we picked him
Seems like a pretty deep draft next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It sounds like Elijah Hewett is now a late first round pick, potentially even into the second round.
Would we grab him if he was available to us?
And what is the latest on Jed Hagan, surely after playing WAFL colts since he was 15, he’ll get drafted?
I still think Hewett's been horribly underrated for his carnival. His game against Vic Metro was stunning. He does the defensive stuff better than anyone in the draft. You are right though, I understand he's been slipping down the rankings. Perhaps if the Jackson deal falls over we could take Hewett at 13. That would be a steal IMHO

I'm a huge fan of Hagan. Can genuinely play anywhere. He's unlikely to go early due to his size.

Jack Buller seems like the perfect forward for us, especially with his goal kicking.
There are a few forwards I like if we end up with a 2nd Rounder.

I liked Charlie Clark's game V Vic Country. Brayden George has some nice attributes but may go a bit earlier than people are predicting. Konstanty would be ideal, but we'd need to find the right pick. Jones and Hagan can play a number of roles, including forward. Jones has elite speed. Picking Scaiff as a match-bid or outright is a no-brainer.

I'm also all aboard the Ed Allen train. O'Driscoll and Allen on the wings would set us up for 10 years.

I still think Hewett's been horribly underrated for his carnival. His game against Vic Metro was stunning. He does the defensive stuff better than anyone in the draft. You are right though, I understand he's been slipping down the rankings. Perhaps if the Jackson deal falls over we could take Hewett at 13. That would be a steal IMHO

I'm a huge fan of Hagan. Can genuinely play anywhere. He's unlikely to go early due to his size.
Another western ?
He dominated juniors as well.

Can Busslinger be swung forward? Could be similar to Naughton IMO.

Would also love Draper and Scaife

Remove this Banner Ad

Back