🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
2023-Player-Positions.png

Last edited:

Soggy2112

Premiership Player
Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
I actually think Ned Reeves might be worth a look in next yr , might be a bit of sleeper now big boy has retired, he had bad luck with injuries this yr also
The injuries are starting to become common with him though

Maybe Tomorrow

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
What's Neeve's price likely to be .....low enough for an R3 .....or is Teakle still the man
$350k approx. The very definition of the risky mid-price pick.

Draper about $390k even worse/better.

Teakle $278k minus whatever discount they give him for only playing 2 games. $195k if he gets 30%. Yuck.

SSwans2011

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 7, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Coast Wonders, Crystal Palace
I know that consensus is that he's a butcher, but Taranto at the Tiges next year would be a no brainer for mine if there wasn't already so many cheap options.

Won't be like GWS where there has been an embarrassment of riches and he has to excessive time forward, he will be the #1 man in the Tigers midfield. Cotchin is almost done, Prestia is always injured, and Martin and Bolton look like they will spend more time in the forward line.

Maybe Tomorrow

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
I know that consensus is that he's a butcher, but Taranto at the Tiges next year would be a no brainer for mine if there wasn't already so many cheap options.

Won't be like GWS where there has been an embarrassment of riches and he has to excessive time forward, he will be the #1 man in the Tigers midfield. Cotchin is almost done, Prestia is always injured, and Martin and Bolton look like they will spend more time in the forward line.
100% a lock, if he's a forward.

I'm already dreading watching him butcher his way to DT 160 SC 105 with 9 clangers every week.

Maybe Tomorrow

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams

Seymour Skinner

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 5, 2014
Springfield
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Springfield Isotopes

Freebie if holds his DPP, which he most likely will.

Will be our #2 mid behind Prestia, so he will be our #1 mid by round 3 when Prestia gets subbed out with a hammy.