Strategy 2023 SuperCoach Planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some from the list will change clubs.
That will make them relevant.
Fiorini a great example imo.
Fiorini likely to move clubs, depending where he goes he could a good pick. TT too if he gets a move.

Oscar Allen and Will Philips should be good value if they are fit.

Dursma with a 40 average will be less than 250k.
I wouldn't start him though. You would want to see a couple of games at least before trading him in. Some players are just never Supercoach relevant

I wouldn't start him though. You would want to see a couple of games at least before trading him in. Some players are just never Supercoach relevant
Yep plenty of water to go under the bridge before you lock in anyone from that list.
But they have all been 130k more before. (having dropped that much this year)
So potential is there for cash gain.

Value Picks

Jai Newcombe
Luke Jackson
Chad Warner
Aaron Naughton (If playing Def)
Noah Anderson
Jacob Hopper
Oscar Allen
Tarryn Thomas

Rookies

Josh Goater
Darcy Willmot
Will Phillips
Charlie Dean
Campbell Chesser

Premo Locks

Laird
Mills
Stewart
Dawson
Blakey
Dylan Moore

Value Picks

Jai Newcombe
Luke Jackson
Chad Warner
Aaron Naughton (If playing Def)
Noah Anderson
Jacob Hopper
Oscar Allen
Tarryn Thomas

Rookies

Josh Goater
Darcy Willmot
Will Phillips
Charlie Dean
Campbell Chesser

Premo Locks

Laird
Mills
Stewart
Dawson
Blakey
Dylan Moore

Will Gould in the rookie category for 4th year running?

Noah Anderson gonna avg 115+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Atkins a sneaky chance for a starting position in 2023.

View attachment 1462626
A list of blokes who have dropped mass cash this year.
Bargains for 2023.

clint-eastwood-gran-torino.gif

I think next year I need to be more open to jumping on value picks with role changes and job security etc.

Eg Missed Walker 2021 and missed preuss, xerri, HH this year and only got on Witts as he turned to 💩

I don’t think I’d change my strategy much this year, I didn’t plan to run out of trades this early though, injuries and having to win cash leagues forced my hand.

Not wasting 8 trades in the ruck position again. Will pick most durable rucks, ensure that I pick a ruck in the forward line with the cheapest ruc/fwd on the bench in the ruck line.

Not going to trade out players I've picked from the start of the season, I've picked them for a reason, the usually come good, only way I'll trade is if an injury or suspension.

Not going to rush to complete my team and burn trades in order to complete my side. If you look at the mid season draft clubs will draft players who are ready and will instantly play a role, use those players to downgrade/upgrade.

DPP is the most underrated tool in the game, will definitely ensure to have a DPP on each line at all times.

Tank one of the bye rounds, don't use a trade, bank the trades for mid season draft and build the bank for the last round of the byes.

I'm not going to join any leagues, just going to play for rank for one season and see how it goes. I think I traded so irrationally and aggressively to complete my side and play catch up in my cash leagues, I know for fact if I wasn't in cash leagues I'd still have trades left.

Had a pretty s**t season, my worst season ever. I can ramble on for days about my s**t luck, s**t trades, s**t captain choices, but it honestly makes me so annoyed. I didn't pick a captain score over 115 for I think 7 weeks and I went from 4k to over 20k in that time, just shows how much a poor Captaincy choice can * you over. Also lost I think 5 cash games because of my inability to pick a captain.

So next season, no cash leagues, no leagues, no stress of having to play catch up and make stupid nonsensical trades, no checking the scores and wondering if some campaigner is going better than another campaigner.

Most importantly enjoying the chat and banter between you beautiful kents again, ily.

Not wasting 8 trades in the ruck position again. Will pick most durable rucks, ensure that I pick a ruck in the forward line with the cheapest ruc/fwd on the bench in the ruck line.

Not going to trade out players I've picked from the start of the season, I've picked them for a reason, the usually come good, only way I'll trade is if an injury or suspension.

Not going to rush to complete my team and burn trades in order to complete my side. If you look at the mid season draft clubs will draft players who are ready and will instantly play a role, use those players to downgrade/upgrade.

DPP is the most underrated tool in the game, will definitely ensure to have a DPP on each line at all times.

Tank one of the bye rounds, don't use a trade, bank the trades for mid season draft and build the bank for the last round of the byes.

I'm not going to join any leagues, just going to play for rank for one season and see how it goes. I think I traded so irrationally and aggressively to complete my side and play catch up in my cash leagues, I know for fact if I wasn't in cash leagues I'd still have trades left.

Had a pretty s**t season, my worst season ever. I can ramble on for days about my s**t luck, s**t trades, s**t captain choices, but it honestly makes me so annoyed. I didn't pick a captain score over 115 for I think 7 weeks and I went from 4k to over 20k in that time, just shows how much a poor Captaincy choice can * you over. Also lost I think 5 cash games because of my inability to pick a captain.

So next season, no cash leagues, no leagues, no stress of having to play catch up and make stupid nonsensical trades, no checking the scores and wondering if some campaigner is going better than another campaigner.

Most importantly enjoying the chat and banter between you beautiful kents again, ily.
No leagues is an interesting thought. I might reduce mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back