Strategy 2023 SuperCoach Planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we didn't get Phillips from north as a M/F, but we got Ben Cunnington...

2 games at 49.5 last year.

If priced at last year's average he's 270k before any discount.
Don't tempt me!

Comben, Sheezel, LDU, Phillips, Tucker, Drury... I'm at risk of overexposure!

How confident are we of JVR starting round 1? Surely he's in with a good shot of usurping Ben Brown's spot right off the bat.

Will Goodwin play JVR, Tom McDonald, Gawn and Grundy all at once?

Yeh I m starting macrae, along with Steele and Titch. All seem good value.
+1 here

Steele IMO will be a major beneficiary of Ross Lyons coaching

Titch ....how often in the first year, after swapping clubs, do you see players have outstanding seasons

I'm not starting with him he won't change in price much during the year a good upgrade mid season.
Priced at 92, can see him going 105-110. Likely to be an anti-POD for you. All depends how fast he starts the year I guess. Risk is he's up around $600k when you want him.

Priced at 92, can see him going 105-110. Likely to be an anti-POD for you. All depends how fast he starts the year I guess. Risk is he's up around $600k when you want him.

The style the Tigers play unfortunately is not Supercoach friendly we just don't have 100+ average midfielders and I can't see that changing with Taranto. Also Champion Data hate him he will be a watch for me.

The style the Tigers play unfortunately is not Supercoach friendly we just don't have 100+ average midfielders and I can't see that changing with Taranto. Also Champion Data hate him he will be a watch for me.
Hopper is the concern for me. If you had just signed Taranto I'd be really keen.

So we didn't get Phillips from north as a M/F, but we got Ben Cunnington...

2 games at 49.5 last year.

If priced at last year's average he's 270k before any discount.
shoosh Laurel and hardy.gif 1670382218564.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well he SHOULD be around $190k if they give a 30% discount on his 2022 average.

But then he would be in every team and it's a waste of time anyway.
He's my favourite player. I want him in every team so everyone cheers with me!

I haven't followed his illness, but cancer treatment can absolutely wreck some people, you'd have to wonder how many games he plays.

I have lost quite a few family members and also my best mate about 4 years ago to Cancer.:'( I have so much admiration for anyone who can fight this terrible disease and win because so many lose the battle. Cunnington will be first picked in my team as a show of support. I wish him all the best.:thumbsu:

I have lost quite a few family members and also my best mate about 4 years ago to Cancer.:'( I have so much admiration for anyone who can fight this terrible disease and win because so many lose the battle. Cunnington will be first picked in my team as a show of support. I wish him all the best.:thumbsu:
Yeah it's an absolute mother*er of an illness. Got a mate going through chemo currently, bladder cancer. Poor bastard even had a anti-vax ******* post sharing him around saying he got cancer from the covid vaccine.

Others of note

Little Nicky Def only
Will Phillips MID only (a bit annoying)
Moore FWD
Himmelberg Def/Fwd
Cameron R/F
Whitfield Mid only :(
Chesser Def/Mid

Fyfe Mid/fwd if like to live dangerously.

Forward lines will be interesting. Dunkley surely in 100% of teams and then Taranto, Moore, Rozee, Butters, Cameron, HH all possible picks.
Hi Kent .

Will Brodie and Rankin ...:moustache:.

Bring in as many 450+/500k keepers as you can in the starting team, while reducing the numbers of 'rookies' on field.
Trade boost for uber premos that drop in price between rounds 5-10.
Dominate the bye rounds- jumped 8k spots in 2022 and stayed in the top 1k for the rest of the season.
Nail the rookie bench and midpricer cash gen selections.

Bring in as many 450+/500k keepers as you can in the starting team, while reducing the numbers of 'rookies' on field.
Trade boost for uber premos that drop in price between rounds 5-10.
Dominate the bye rounds- jumped 8k spots in 2022 and stayed in the top 1k for the rest of the season.
Nail the rookie bench and midpricer cash gen selections.

Excellent plan!

And then the season begins…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back