Strategy 2023 SuperCoach Planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably best to just have no GWS premo's. And no GWS rookies. So just no GWS players full stop. :thumbsu:
Hehe I say that every year and invariably end up with at least three. Agree though.

Would consider Himmelgoat , but thats it.

There's way too much value to avoid probably (esp after a new coach)

Whitfield will be hard to skip after a full PS (if defender)
Fair enough, I'm going to find a different player to disappoint me next year. Same goes for Short.

Kingsley apparently wants to play like Richmond, which isn't great for SC.

Who knows, just want more rookies getting a run early doors next year for SC purposes.

You'd think WC will play the kids.
From the Crows POV .....Pedlar, Zac Taylor, and Tariek Newchurch are the watch players

Pedlar has looked good in the last 3-4 games .....if he gets an uninterrupted PS under Burgess :padlock:
Taylor ....has excelled all year at SANFL ....learning to defend as a Mid ....he's highly regarded & a ball magnet :padlock:
Newchurch ....been held back to learn consistency, but has "X-Factor" .....probably not a high SC scoring player, think Charlie Cameron FWD

From the Crows POV .....Pedlar, Zac Taylor, and Tariek Newchurch are the watch players

Pedlar has looked good in the last 3-4 games .....if he gets an uninterrupted PS under Burgess :padlock:
Taylor ....has excelled all year at SANFL ....learning to defend as a Mid ....he's highly regarded & a ball magnet :padlock:
Newchurch ....been held back to learn consistency, but has "X-Factor" .....probably not a high SC scoring player, think Charlie Cameron FWD
I'm ahead of the curve and got Pedlar in my team from RD01 - 2022.

How's that for SC planning :p

Were you one of those poor souls who traded Rachele or Martin to Pedlar do you could take Hayes’ score in round one?
Maybe, I don't quite remember - but, WaynesWorld19 has been drilling in this premium midfielder of the future - and I've listened :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oscar Allen at his price playing second ruck could be interesting.

Might still be worth starting, will be underpriced after missing the whole season. Just needs a spike game at the right time.
lots going to depend on what they do with trades.... It was great fun having 35 and boosts but I think it probably made the overall competition less interesting as it became much easier to fill lines with the highest scoring players, and didn't punish s**t trades. If we had covid carnage then it would have been more balanced, but covid outs were a minor issue in practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back