Strategy 2023 SuperCoach Planning

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I meant it would spoil Blitz as a pick. I'm hoping Grundy goes to Geelong.

Blicavs hardly rucked he is more like the old fashioned Ruck/Rover if he is DPP I will start him next year at R2 and swing him back once we know who the best 2 rucks are in 2023

Faded out second half but looked every bit solid in the first.
Hopefully that's one spot sorted already.

It was a really quick game I'm not surprised he was quiet in the 2nd half. It will be interesting if he gets a game next week if he does it should be good for next year.

What's Neeve's price likely to be .....low enough for an R3 .....or is Teakle still the man
$350k approx. The very definition of the risky mid-price pick.

Draper about $390k even worse/better.

Teakle $278k minus whatever discount they give him for only playing 2 games. $195k if he gets 30%. Yuck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know that consensus is that he's a butcher, but Taranto at the Tiges next year would be a no brainer for mine if there wasn't already so many cheap options.

Won't be like GWS where there has been an embarrassment of riches and he has to excessive time forward, he will be the #1 man in the Tigers midfield. Cotchin is almost done, Prestia is always injured, and Martin and Bolton look like they will spend more time in the forward line.

I know that consensus is that he's a butcher, but Taranto at the Tiges next year would be a no brainer for mine if there wasn't already so many cheap options.

Won't be like GWS where there has been an embarrassment of riches and he has to excessive time forward, he will be the #1 man in the Tigers midfield. Cotchin is almost done, Prestia is always injured, and Martin and Bolton look like they will spend more time in the forward line.
100% a lock, if he's a forward.

I'm already dreading watching him butcher his way to DT 160 SC 105 with 9 clangers every week.

Freebie if holds his DPP, which he most likely will.

Will be our #2 mid behind Prestia, so he will be our #1 mid by round 3 when Prestia gets subbed out with a hammy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back