Fantasy 2023 11TH HOUR LEAGUE - DRAFT THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

so close to actually finishing a draft :p
I've got my real auction draft on Thursday night and it only just clicked that that's literally the night before the first game. Thankfully it goes a bit quicker than this one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have just finished round 12 of the draft so rather than starting the final round i will call an end to the draft.

I will upload the draft results later today and open waivers.

dlanod you haven't drafted a Kicker so just post in here who you want to draft there.

Everyone else, i will fill your last spot with a random player but if you want anyone in particular just post here this afternoon. If anyone wants the same dst/player then it will revert to the draft order for priority.

We have just finished round 12 of the draft so rather than starting the final round i will call an end to the draft.

I will upload the draft results later today and open waivers.

dlanod you haven't drafted a Kicker so just post in here who you want to draft there.

Everyone else, i will fill your last spot with a random player but if you want anyone in particular just post here this afternoon. If anyone wants the same dst/player then it will revert to the draft order for priority.
I was excited about maybe finishing the draft but at least I finish mine - give me Riley Patterson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back