List Mgmt. 2023/2024 Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Been looking for a thread like this. Good stuff. Although some serious oversights so far. We do all realise that Ziebell has a two year deal don't we?

My attempt:

2023 round 1:

B: Corr Mckay Scott

HB: Mcdonald Logue Perez

C: Stephenson Cunnington Powell

HF: JHF Comben Thomas

F: Zurhaar Larkey Curtis

FO: Goldstein Simpkin LDU

INT: Phillips Ziebell Anderson Taylor

EMG: Goater Bonar Young

In this situation, I would say it is highly likely that Xerri again requests a trade out, as I have Goldstein as the first ruck again in 2022. If that happens we need to make the trade. Get a late second round pick for him.

I also have Griffin Logue being bought into the side. Its pie in the sky type stuff but he needs to be targeted. We cna finally let Corr pay as the 3rd defender that he was brought into the club to be.

Aaron Hall is an intriguing one, as is Polec. I dont think they are both on the list next season. One or both could retire.

This side is infinitely better than our current team.

Sorry to hear about your covid, hope its not too bad and you recover quickly! That said, you must have a fair bit of time on your hands, suggest you go watch the 12 minute "mini" vfl match on the website vs Sandy. Think you might change your mind on McGuinness very quickly.
Also, no room for Bailey Scott? Has been building nicely and putting together a very good season in defence.
Will check out that video. Agree with Bailey Scott. Put this together early in the season before I was convinced about him but I am sold now!

Will check out that video. Agree with Bailey Scott. Put this together early in the season before I was convinced about him but I am sold now!
The mini match makes him look particularly bad imo. He gives up some easy goals but watching the last third of the game he did alot of good things, took a few good marks in traffic or going back wioth the flight, only missed one kick (its in the mini match vid lol) and got alot of the ball, none of that is shown in the mini match. he's probably not a KPD but given how little footy he has played he is definitely showing something, constantly improving and may yet make a third tall type player or good winger/flanker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back