2023/2024 THE BILL LAIMBEER CUP - DRAFT BOARD

Remove this Banner Ad

Please enter your draft pick in this forum and tag the next person up. Then use the link below (Draft Spreadsheet Here) to enter your draft pick and also use the "squad" tab to keep track of your team and players available to pick from.

Remember there is a maximum limit on the Centre position of 4 players (Not including Dual Listed Players ie PF/C)

Draft order was based on final standings from last season with an independent person from BigFooty randomly selecting the order for the first 6 picks in this years draft.

Congrats to Citizen Erazed for winning the 2022/23 Bill Laimbeer Cup.

DRAFT SPREADSHEET HERE

Link to ESPN league : Fantasy Basketball League Office - ESPN

angry laimbeer.jpg

cup laimbeer.jpg

laimbeer.jpg

SnakeMan86 Dannnnnnnnnn ormond-allen vanders silverscope Sooper Citizen Erazed quin_stick

Before we start drafting i need keepers from Sydney Norf, silverscope can you please chase him up. Also Dannnnnnnnnn please set yours.

Hoping to start the draft this weekend.

The new owner of the Blitz team is a mate of mine who doesn't have a BF profile so when it is his turn just tag me.

Pick 2 Team Blitz selects Scoot Henderson PG Trailblazers

Dannnnnnnnnn up now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My pick is Jordan Poole SG Wizards.

I have contacted both Josh and Santoz through discord. Once they pick i will update the draft spreadsheet.

Dannnnnnnnnn if you can contact either by other means then just let them know. Thanks

Sooper will be up as soon as they have picked.

Is there a reason we went away from online drafts? I can't remember.

They seemed much better because you can more easily review available players etc, and it also sends an email when your pick is up. It's hard to do an offline draft when nobody knows each other, at least two people aren't available on our primary source of communication, and a bunch of others aren't really active on there.

Not having a go at anyone - just curious as the live drafts seemed to work much better.

Hopefully now the first round is nearly done everyone knows the draft is on and everyone can check in at least once or twice a day.

Going to have to average around 3 rounds a week to get it done.

I think we can if we work together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back