2023/24 NHL Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep heading there, look forward to it. Think I'm 3rd or 4th row.

Trying to get there at 10am Sunday and wait in line for a photo with the Cup. Once in a lifetime opportunity
Sunday for me too.

Already got my photo with the Cup at the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto a few years back. Strictly "don't touch" rule morphed into "go on" once attendant heard I was a visitor from Oz.

Sunday for me too.

Already got my photo with the Cup at the Hockey Hall of Fame in Toronto a few years back. Strictly "don't touch" rule morphed into "go on" once attendant heard I was a visitor from Oz.
Same here when I was in Toronto back in 1993.

I'll watch the Kings and Yotes on TV - been to many NHL games in the US and Canada so the novelty factor just isn't there. Same as when the Dodgers and D'backs played at the SCG - didn't bother going as I've been to well over 200 Major League games in the States and Canada as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all.

Got a spot in our BF fantasy keeper league going (with a pretty useful squad to take over!)

Funnest league that I have ever been involved in.

Please DM me if you're interested.
Hi all. Even though season has begun, we have that spot still available, with one of the guys from last year seemingly AWOL. Am happy to transfer ownership across to anyone who wants to have a go.

Hi all. Even though season has begun, we have that spot still available, with one of the guys from last year seemingly AWOL. Am happy to transfer ownership across to anyone who wants to have a go.

If spot is still there I'd be keen to play.

Who wins their first game first... Sharks or Kraken?

Sharks copped a brutal draw to start the season! Knights, Avs, Hurricanes..3 of the leagues best.

Think their form is ok and could beat Boston or Nashville.

Something off in Seattle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back