Brownlow 2023 AFL Brownlow Medal Night

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think buying a house is a big deal if you make 800k a year and can sell it when you leave. It's not like he's going to rent a 2 bedroom apartment while living in Brisbane.
No but he did upgrade for massive house to even massiver house

He did turn his back on the club in our time of need but he made the best choice for his career. Two brownlows is an exceptional career. Funnily enough, if we took him back when he was considering a trade a few years back he wouldn't have won a second brownlow and we wouldn't have finished so low on the ladder.
Good.
Better to be selfish then loyal. Seen players growing up - Gerrard for Liverpool, Pavlich for Fremantle- not get rewarded.
It’s a catch 22

Traiterous little rat.

Well done to Serong though. He will be up there one day.
We're going to be too balanced for anyone of ours to win. Fyfe won 2 as clearly the best player. We have many players at similar levels. Same reason Trac and Oliver don't win (Viney 24 votes this year).

I reckon Jackson is the one that could. He'll stand out once he peaks in a way Andy and Caleb can't.
No but he did upgrade for massive house to even massiver house
I don't care how big the house is, if you want home for family support with kids, they're coming home. They could live in the white house and it wouldn't make a difference.

Neale did redeem himself a little bit when he tried to come back, did it a season too early for me though, lucky we didn't go thru with it as it would have cost us Amiss

I always thought he would come back, obviously he isn't now and he is contracted for like another 4 years (signed an extension)

I think it was that he polled 3 votes in a game where he was rated 21st on the field. Even 1 vote would be suspect. He was no where near it that day.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
And that ended up being the deciding game. Fyfe had a big enough gap on his opponents in both years that 1 game didn't decide everything. But the fact that he got 3 votes and two guys who got 40+ touches didn't poll is ridiculous. And none of his touches were even damaging enough for those vote to make sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My dees supporting mate is fuming, reckons Trac won the last 2 games off his own boot for them and not a single vote
He did.
Didn’t poll v Carlton when he nearly did it himself.
Did it himself v Sydney and didn’t poll.

Umpires clearly have their favourites

Good.
Better to be selfish then loyal. Seen players growing up - Gerrard for Liverpool, Pavlich for Fremantle- not get rewarded.
It’s a catch 22
Awful comparison gerrard won multiple European cups, which to most is rated higher then the league and he won 9 cups in total ....now pavlich that's a sad story

Apart from Fyfe, Fremantle have to make top 4, even top 2 to get votes.
Brayshaw did well last year, but burned out.
Serong did very well for a club that finished 14th. 10 wins.
If Fremantle got say 12-15 wins, perhaps he has a chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back