Brownlow 2023 AFL Brownlow Medal Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Then he leaves 2 years later like Lobb. If people don’t won’t to be at the club, then I believe it’s best to get them out

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Or he stays like Papley and Ryan O'keefe

Would have been a bold call though, was a RFA the year after

So less than we got, we got 6 and 19 for Neale and 30 iirc

Wonder how we get the Hogan trade done if we don't lose Neale
We wouldn’t have paid massive overs for hogan if we’d kept Neale, which in hindsight would have been best for us.

I still to this day do not know how we were so shite in 2017-18 with Mundy, Fyfe and Neal in the midfield.

I'm really happy for him, he's had a fantastic season and he deserves to be rewarded for it, hope he caps it off with a premiership this year.

Daicos winning would have been the worst outcome, it's bad enough hearing the commentators suck him off but if he had won the Brownlow it would have been "OH MY GOD HOW GOOD IS NICK DAICOS HE WON THE BROWNLOW AT 20 YEARS OF AGE HE'S LITERALLY THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME"

Neale probably does deserve two Brownlows though. Cripps should have been ineligible last year when Neale came second.
In hindsight I'm glad Cripps won it. Probably deserves a brownlow in his career but Neale is no where near good enough to be a 3x brownlow medallist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We wouldn’t have paid massive overs for hogan if we’d kept Neale, which in hindsight would have been best for us.

I still to this day do not know how we were so shite in 2017-18 with Mundy, Fyfe and Neal in the midfield.
We were playing Mundy forward while trying to fast track some youngsters, we also had massive injury crisis in each year, always started well but everything fell apart after it

I'm really happy for him, he's had a fantastic season and he deserves to be rewarded for it, hope he caps it off with a premiership this year.

Daicos winning would have been the worst outcome, it's bad enough hearing the commentators suck him off but if he had won the Brownlow it would have been "OH MY GOD HOW GOOD IS NICK DAICOS HE WON THE BROWNLOW AT 20 YEARS OF AGE HE'S LITERALLY THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME"
Give me 2015 Fyfe over that soft marshmallow.
It’s amazing how biased the media is.
There was no hype for Fyfe in a season where Fremantle were first from halfway through the season.

Give me 2015 Fyfe over that soft marshmallow.
It’s amazing how biased the media is.
There was no hype for Fyfe in a season where Fremantle were first from halfway through the season.
Idk I remember there being a lot of hype. He was the outright favourite before the season even started. He polled 45 votes in the 22 games he played in the back half of 2014 + first half of 2015.

Not the hype that Daicos was absolutely being pumped up for.
I mean there certainly was...but also Fyfe had been dominant for the past two years before and would've won the brownlow in 2014 if he wasn't suspended. And also he was singnificantly more experienced thatn Daicos is right now. A second year player performing at that level is gonna be a tad more exciting than a 5th year player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back