Brownlow 2023 AFL Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Neale the 4th player since 2000 to win the Brownlow despite not making AA. Woewodin, Sam Mitchell and Priddis the others.

******* Dean Anderson should get sacked from the board for not playing enough games for us.That said I'm a massive Anderson fan but Bont and Petracca are on another level still.

If you had to pick guys to win you a match you're going Bont or Petracca. He should come on and join them in a few years but the Brownlow is a very inexact science. Most years the best player doesn't win it.

I'd take Gulden over Petracca TBH.

Rozee catching up to him pretty quickly as well.

I'd take Gulden over Petracca TBH.

Rozee catching up to him pretty quickly as well.

Gulden has match winner energy like Petracca but like a mini me version. His future looks pretty incredible. Those guys definitely seem like the future stars of AFL.

If steele gets back to his best next year and we win enough games I reckon he’s a really good chance to win because 15 votes last night when he did pretty much * all all season is suprising and he’s obviously the only player the umps know from saints

******* Dean Anderson should get sacked from the board for not playing enough games for us.That said I'm a massive Anderson fan but Bont and Petracca are on another level still.

If you had to pick guys to win you a match you're going Bont or Petracca. He should come on and join them in a few years but the Brownlow is a very inexact science. Most years the best player doesn't win it.
somehow or another if Dean Anderson made it 100 games for the Saints, he would have had a girl.

AFL coaches award Top 6

Butters
Bont
Daicos
Petracca
Neale
Gulden

Brownlow Medal Top 6

Neale
Bont
Daicos
Butters