Opinion 2023 AFL Draft Prospects

Who do you want for our first pick at the AFL Draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I want Dogs to double dip and get Jack Callinan with 1 of the picks. Get 1 of Sanders teammates to keep him happy. Also is a small fwd. The other I dont know. Hopefully Lual slides. Most probably a wing or a defender. Frejaih hopefully or O'Leary.

* essendon are scum
It was always going to happen…… if he was going to get selected you just knew it would be somewhere around 35-39.

I doubt any of the other clubs wanted the Dogs to be able to move up and pick him up. But for us just another reason to hate Dodo

It was always going to happen…… if he was going to get selected you just knew it would be somewhere around 35-39.

I doubt any of the other clubs wanted the Dogs to be able to move up and pick him up. But for us just another reason to hate Dodo
In all honesty I think we would have had Freijah higher on our board. I think we take Freijah ahead of Lual 9 times out of 10.

Caddy will be the biggest bust of the draft imo
I disagree, I think he'll be great when he moves to Geelong in 3 years.

Ollie Henry mk 2 - mid sized forward with a brother at the Cats.

I disagree, I think he'll be great when he moves to Geelong in 3 years.

Ollie Henry mk 2 - mid sized forward with a brother at the Cats.

Cats will offer a late second, Dodoro will affect some weak stance for a few days, ultimately fold, and Mick Ablett will froth and scream "he's a genius, I tells ya" through the bars of his padded cell.

Cats will offer a late second, Dodoro will affect some weak stance for a few days, ultimately fold, and Mick Ablett will froth and scream "he's a genius, I tells ya" through the bars of his padded cell.
... The same trading period in which we offer pick 41 for Lual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dodo will want 3 firsts and a sweetener - maybe a late 2nd.

With 2 sixth rounders and a retiring player going back :cool:

I want Dogs to double dip and get Jack Callinan with 1 of the picks. Get 1 of Sanders teammates to keep him happy. Also is a small fwd. The other I dont know. Hopefully Lual slides. Most probably a wing or a defender. Frejaih hopefully or O'Leary.
Sanders did play in a premiership with Clarke at dragons in 2022 I believe.

Back