AFL RDT 2023 AFL Dream Team Pre-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Knocked up this team while watching the Aust v SA 3rd Test 🥱 which will certainly change plenty as we get closer to season start

View attachment 1582543
I really like this team. I imagine mine will be pretty similar. My backline will probably be a little different but midfield, rucks and forwardline will likely be very similar.

My starting squad which will probably change 100 times between now and the start of year.
With Taranto and Hopper gone, Green will become GWS' number 1 or 2 mid. Mitchell will now go back to his piggish days with more CBAs at Collingwood. My biggest punt at this stage is Thomas. Hoping he can get back to his 2021 form. I also feel that Ward will be one of Hawthorn's leading mids this year.

Attachments

• 2023 DT starting squad.png
    2023 DT starting squad.png
    268.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have some doubts about Bowes getting games at Geelong.
Strong team to break into.
I reckon he will earn his spot in the pre season games but you're right that he is definitely on the fringes. If he is named for round 1 i expect he will be very popular. I might have to think about a contingency plan if he isnt named though.

I hope to earn the respect of my lauded peers with this one.

View attachment 1590705
Haha. I like that your team is different, im sure going with your gut was what lead you to your success anyway. Plus, at this point, you have the runs on the board.

I dont see any reason to give into group think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back