AFL RDT 2023 AFL Dream Team Pre-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't pick Green cause he handballs to much......usually! Was worried about Dawson, but Laird is the real letdown. Last year picked Steele & Miller full priced, didn't work. Picking Laird has the same feel to it.

Happens to me every single year. I pick the wrong premos and mid pricers. This year it’s laird into Jayden hunt, Callaghan and bruhn. 0/3 mid pricers is a complete disaster..near impossible to recover.

How are you accessing the picker? Is there a new URL or app to update to?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I just went 'edit team' from last season and up the top was the team picker. URL is the same but I'm not sure if there is an app to update to if accessing via phone

Probably a bit early to be picking apart individual players but not put off by Bonts off-season operation?

Very surprised it's already open and am yet to put any thought behind the byes or this silly pre round 1 fixture.

Probably a bit early to be picking apart individual players but not put off by Bonts off-season operation?

Very surprised it's already open and am yet to put any thought behind the byes or this silly pre round 1 fixture.
Oh that's my league winning GF team from last year, I hadn't hit the link yet!

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unlike this year when many teams finished with similar squads, I don't think that will happen this year.
There's 13-14 who could easily finish as the top 6 of defenders.
There's almost 20 who could end up as the top 8 mids.
Your final two rucks could be any two of Marshall, English, Gawn, Grundy, Darcy or Briggs.
The forward line is where the top 6 look more likely. Putting my predictor hat on I'd suggest the top 6 forwards for 2024 will be: Macrae, Daniel, Flanders, Adams, Martin and Greene.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back