AFL RDT 2023 AFL Dream Team Pre-Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Perfect example tonight…last year I held that potato short all season….this year will be top 3 back.
WOW. You must be so friggin disappointed you didn't pick Short. A whole 79.
You never learn do you? You continue to make these rubbish comments at 1/4 time. Why don't you wait till the game is over and then we can actually take some notice of what you say.

WOW. You must be so friggin disappointed you didn't pick Short. A whole 79.
You never learn do you? You continue to make these rubbish comments at 1/4 time. Why don't you wait till the game is over and then we can actually take some notice of what you say.
Short irrelevant this year anyway with no defender status

edit: forgot rdt has dpp changes now. So maybe short is an option in rd 6

On second thoughts, I'm taking Docherty VC. I just don't back myself to pick a good captain...backline is so disgusting that I might need to cull a premo mid to help spread the money across the rest of the team

I'll try my hardest to keep Laird but it will be tough to justify when you have the likes of Hunt, Constable, Ginbey and Chesser rounding out the backline

On second thoughts, I'm taking Docherty VC. I just don't back myself to pick a good captain...backline is so disgusting that I might need to cull a premo mid to help spread the money across the rest of the team

I'll try my hardest to keep Laird but it will be tough to justify when you have the likes of Hunt, Constable, Ginbey and Chesser rounding out the backline

Have to have Laird. Will probably cop ash or perryman hard tag this week but plays tigers next week. Will score 130+.

Who is everyone rolling with in F4?? I can't choose between Ben Long, Bruhn, Milera and Flanders..one will average 80-85..just have to pick the right one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me too, and Darcy Cameron at F5 lol
I like Darcy Cameron actually as he can cover for inevitable carnage in the rucks. Especially as I have Darcy. Just not sure how he will score. Would have to replace either Gulden or Rozee.

What are people's thoughts on Daicos. Have him at D2, but not convinced. Prefer Dawson of the so called premium backs, but can't get there. Maybe Cumming an option, but still a few dollars short.

I like Darcy Cameron actually as he can cover for inevitable carnage in the rucks. Especially as I have Darcy. Just not sure how he will score. Would have to replace either Gulden or Rozee.

What are people's thoughts on Daicos. Have him at D2, but not convinced. Prefer Dawson of the so called premium backs, but can't get there. Maybe Cumming an option, but still a few dollars short.
Got Daicos 👍

Also Dawson, Stewart and Day

Shading Dunkley, frees up a few dollars

Surprise surprise…I don’t start with Nick daicos. Runs around with no one near him despite being collingwood’s best user. Going to infuriate me every week.
don't worry, he probably won't average 90 once the tagged games come

will get attention most games

I started him but not exactly happy, there was just nobody I liked for D2 spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back