Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Signup-Join-Fantasy-League-Competitions.png

Welcome Back ! ..... It's that time of year again, time to start organising the BigFooty AFL Fantasy Leagues for 2023

How To JOIN IN:
2022 team result & rankings are still available to you.

Please post a screenshot of your 2022 rank and Team Name below .....Please advise any change to your Team Name !

If you're not sure where to find your 2022 ranking, please follow the link at the bottom of this post

From there, posters will be sorted into leagues based on your ranking.

A DM with your league division and code will be sent to you Approx 10 days prior to R1

I'll keep everyone updated, but please don't leave it late or you could end up in a lower Division than your ranking warrants

How to find last year's Ranking

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Of course i am in for more pain

Team name: oomph

Rank: will let you know when the bloody site lets me login in as for now it only has contact and prizes up for me to select.
Geesus that's poor ....don't they realise there's organised leagues that have to start planning

I'll lock the thread then till it opens

Shadow89

Cancelled
10k Posts AFL Fantasy Div 6+ Winner 2021
Feb 20, 2018
Hey mate,

AFL ID is having major issues, so will likely create a new account to alleviate a lot of them. Pop me in Div 1 or 2 though if ya like? :)

P.S. new team name is Jeremy Cameron's Cow (the one benefit of having a new account is to create this account name) :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LilDosDos

Rookie
Jan 8, 2023
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Team Name: The Dos Dos Boys

Last year was the first time back playing fantasy after a few years off, way more research being done this year... so will probably do worse!

Attachments

• Fantasy 2022.JPG
    Fantasy 2022.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 44

Remove this Banner Ad

Back