Mega Thread 2023 AFL Finals Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it’s best we assume we will never win one. Very hard to win from o/side of Vic. Even harder to win from Perth. Pies had home ground advantage, and didn’t travel at all. We’d need to be top 2 to even have half a chance
Nah, we got this.

I was happy for Lachie to collect another Brownlow. It was a good career move by him, that’s still true. Happy for him to collect any more individual accolades that come his way.

But I’m happy he’s not a premiership player.

He got belted by Tom Mitchell and if he’d played better they win easily.

You said it was an 'iffy' decision. How is that call at all 'iffy'? Sound like bias to me.

Technically it is there but at the same time nobody really thinks it was the right call. Hence, iffy. I can see it from the umpires point of view as well as the fans.

Christ. Hamish McLachlan need to take Daicos’ length out of his gob. Every interview he’s gushed like a groupie, asking Pendlebury all about Nick Daicos

Absolutely puke worthy

Even when he was calling them up for their medals and he paused before he read Daicos' name and said...'here we go'...

FFS give it a rest, it's pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it just me or are the last several flag winners pretty weak sides. Richmond 19/20 I'll pay but Dogs 16, Richmond 17, WC 18, Melbourne 21, Geelong 22 and now the Pies. Any one of the Grand final winners right back to the turn of the century would belt them (baring Sydney 2012 lucky pricks).

Just quietly, I hate that Naicos is likeable. Would be so much easier if he was a flog and I could just hate him. That's why Ginnivan is a great Pies player.
Something, Something, cheap touches, something, zero impact. I find it a lot easier to make reasons to dislike him.

Something, Something, cheap touches, something, zero impact. I find it a lot easier to make reasons to dislike him.

I thought I was watching peak Selwood with the amount of arm raising ducks for frees he was doing today. Plenty to dislike there.

Is it just me or are the last several flag winners pretty weak sides. Richmond 19/20 I'll pay but Dogs 16, Richmond 17, WC 18, Melbourne 21, Geelong 22 and now the Pies. Any one of the Grand final winners right back to the turn of the century would belt them (baring Sydney 2012 lucky pricks).
I think Melbourne and Geelong 22 we're pretty strong teams, I'll give you the rest for sure.

Here we go, "Guys Nick Daicos isn't actually a flog, he's really likeable!! It's just the media."

You watch how he played today on the field with his ducking and diving and tell me he's still likeable.
He's still likeable to me, I think he's a gun.

Naicos is gonna end up like Adam Goodes and Selwood, great player but the biggest protected species in the league, getting frees for nothing, and that was a decade before the booing

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back