AFL 2023 AFL Finals - Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Sunny and 25/26 Thursday Friday will be a dry fast track for dees vs Carlton.. I expect dees to bring in Harmes or Jordan or both to allow Petracca more forward time with Oliver back in touch capable of hopefully breaking even in Mid along with Viney/Sparrow and the other inclusions... so that should lead to scores.. and same with Carlton No Mckay leads to a more dynamic look with Motlop probably starting to.. like the over 155.5 here as dees will definately try be more dynamic like they were late season after the slugfest vs Pies..

173.5 for Port/Gws looks nice too Port are winning at home with big scores and also conceded a lot from each inside 50 and GWS will continue to try run and gun their way to victory.

Jesse Motlop 2+ paying $3.05 on SB

Has kicked that 9/18 matches this year (ignoring last week as the sub).

Has kicked 2+ in 5 of last 6 weeks.

No Harry McKay, no Jack Martin, not sure if Silvagni is fit enough.

Leaves plenty of opportunities for Motlop - assuming Carlton get enough I50s that aren't intercepted by May/Lever.

Can somebody explain this?
I’m not complying! But can’t work this out?
Edit: seems Walsh only got 28.. took them a while.
Free money to blow!

Attachments

• A3FE71EE-229A-47DD-ABB7-3A5E8BBA6C33.jpeg
    A3FE71EE-229A-47DD-ABB7-3A5E8BBA6C33.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 134
Silvagni apparently ruled out which has some Carlton fans speculating McGov may play forward in McKay’s absence.

Happy to have a crack at 2+ @61 at B365 for now…
yeh not a bad idea I feel Weitering/Kemp/Marchbank is enough down back too they really need someone to make Lever/May accountable I was thinking De Koning but might be all 3 basically.. been talk Salem may go to half forward to help our delivery inside 50 with Spargo also likely in.. he's 10.50 and 7.50 to snag a major in 1st qtr and 1st half, similar odds to mcgovern

Last edited:
Just back Charlie to kick more goals. He will be going in full BDE with no Mckay, Martin or JSOS to crowd his 50. They're not going to go taking up his space with scrubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just back Charlie to kick more goals. He will be going in full BDE with no Mckay, Martin or JSOS to crowd his 50. They're not going to go taking up his space with scrubs
yeh But will he get clean supply to get past Lever/May and Gawn floating back etc... dees are strong interceptors and without those names you listed it be tougher.. also there's no real value in Curnow for goals these days.

yeh But will he get clean supply to get past Lever/May and Gawn floating back etc... dees are strong interceptors and without those names you listed it be tougher.. also there's no real value in Curnow for goals these days.

yeah betting on curnow at his odds vs melbourne defence with no other support seems ******* ludicrous. his prices are insane

Silvagni apparently ruled out which has some Carlton fans speculating McGov may play forward in McKay’s absence.

Happy to have a crack at 2+ @61 at B365 for now…

Listened to a bit of Voss' press conference this morning and he mentioned the potential for Matt Kennedy to come in and talked up his ability to play as a forward target. $3.10/$23 for AGS/2+ on 365

Listened to a bit of Voss' press conference this morning and he mentioned the potential for Matt Kennedy to come in and talked up his ability to play as a forward target. $3.10/$23 for AGS/2+ on 365

Tailed 👍

TAILED WITH MY DIVORCED MOTHERS THERAPISTS DAUGHTERS ACCOUNT

ive hit this exact bet when carlton did this a few seasons ago as well lol, he's actually a decent forward

TAILED WITH MY DIVORCED MOTHERS THERAPISTS DAUGHTERS ACCOUNT

ive hit this exact bet when carlton did this a few seasons ago as well lol, he's actually a decent forward
yeh he is an ok forward old Novak Djokovic/Zac Merrett leggo head Kennedy, I'm unsure if Mcgovern now goes forward they can already go DE KONING,CURNOW and then Kennedy,Motlop, Owies, Cottrell type thing.. voss has flagged smaller look so doubt Mcgov gets down there:(

yeh he is an ok forward old Novak Djokovic/Zac Merrett leggo head Kennedy, I'm unsure if Mcgovern now goes forward they can already go DE KONING,CURNOW and then Kennedy,Motlop, Owies, Cottrell type thing.. voss has flagged smaller look so doubt Mcgov gets down there:(

dont think this late in the season they would tinker with a defence that's been pretty good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back