Portfolio 2023 AFL Premiership Season

Portfolio Cover.png

(Warning: High Image Thread)
Here's the basics of this portfolio:

24 Teams across Australia's 8 States and Territories, all fighting for premiership glory.
The portfolio will feature new guernsey designs for the 18 current AFL teams, along with 6 new expansion franchises.
Along with the designs will be a full season fixture, 1 Round of preseason AFLX, 25 regular season games for each team, and 5 weeks of finals.
There will be two 'Special Rounds' throughout the season, Round 13's Magic Round and Round 19's Retro Round.
There will also be 8 International games in USA, England and New Zealand, along with the Anzac and Anzac Eve Games and the Easter Weekend.

How will the games be decided?
Each game will be decided through dice footy. Each team will roll two dice every quarter, one for goals and one for behinds.
Then after the 4 quarters are up, the winning team will score 4 points for the season with the losing getting nothing.
If a draw occurs, both teams will get 2 points each.

If you are wondering why a lot has been deleted, it's because I originally started posting the designs and made some silly copyright mistakes. But they have been fixed now. I left most of the conversation about it so if you want to read a good ol bigfooty argument flick through and have a read.

If I realise later I have forgotten to mention something here it will be added but I guess that's about it for now.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
I am going to be posting a new expansion project based in 2023, this will involve redone jerseys, new teams, and a full fixture. This project will be completed over the next month or so and hope it gets some attention. :)

EDIT:
Forgot to say this before but credit to,
El_Scorcho for his template
Red Crow for Inspiration
Seanydogs13 for Inspiration
____ for Inspiration (thats his user)
And all people in jumper ideas for 2021/22

Last edited:

Swooping_Magpie

it's swooping season
May 16, 2021
melbun
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
liverpool cheifs victory gators celtics
"Nothern Crocs"

Edit: Just noticed a few more spelling errors, pull it together Mr. Giants

I feel like there would be more desire for a Norwood team than there would be for a team in Cairns or Newcastle
Yeah but like I feel that Adelaide has got their two main clubs, plus Newcastle ain't upgrading No.1 Sportsground for no reason. Then Cairns, North Queensland needs AFL cause they far away from anything so yeah. These are just ideas though, always time for 2024 expansions.

Swooping_Magpie

it's swooping season
May 16, 2021
melbun
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
liverpool cheifs victory gators celtics
Adelaide Crows enter the 2023 season with a similar Home guernsey. Although slight adjustments have been made to the bottom so that it looks "Neater". With the Clash guernsey, Adelaide opted for two guernseys with a gold and red version. The kits have two bigger stripes across the middle, with a crow cutout. The AFLX - Magic Round guernsey sees stripes of the same width as the home, but only with the bottom two in red and blue. The guernsey is similar to their gold Clash but the slight difference of blue shoulders, and a crow in the middle makes it unique.
View attachment 1208993
View attachment 1209000
View attachment 1209001
I just crommed

Mar 30, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dolphins, Seattle Kraken
Adelaide Crows enter the 2023 season with a similar Home guernsey. Although slight adjustments have been made to the bottom so that it looks "Neater". With the Clash guernsey, Adelaide opted for two guernseys with a gold and red version. The kits have two bigger stripes across the middle, with a crow cutout. The AFLX - Magic Round guernsey sees stripes of the same width as the home, but only with the bottom two in red and blue. The guernsey is similar to their gold Clash but the slight difference of blue shoulders, and a crow in the middle makes it unique.
View attachment 1208993
View attachment 1209000
View attachment 1209001
Nice croms :)

Also you might want to move the shorts hoops under the stitching and apply a layer mask, they’re going outside the shorts

Back