AFL 2023 - AFL Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Call me Silly but love the 30.5 for north against a dog side that's just plodding, North nearly beat Essendon (that form stacks up) and yes the dogs normally do handle their business as the kings of flat track bullying but I don't think they are really travelling well enough to touch North up who are able to score better now and finding confidence to take game on.. Thomas is getting better each week and they regain 3 mids in LDU,SIMPKIN AND GREENWOOD and Greenwood was finding form again back to his old inside role under Ratten. I feel this line will start around 26.5 not 30.5 once teams are named

Also eagles unlikely to win 2 games and North zero on run home so tanking for pick 1 is unlikely

Last edited:
Hawkins & JC 3-6 SB

One gets Aliir, one gets McKenzie.

Midfield of Danger/Holmes/Duncan with Smith, Atkins and Blicavs is a lot different to Knevitt/Bruhn/Parfitt with Smith/Atkins/Blicavs that they’ve been running with.

Even if Port win Geelong should kick 12-13 goals which allows for a bag from one of 3-4 from each

Darcy Byrne-Jones. THE VALUE BET OF THE ROUND!!!***

Named in the backline. With Dixon, Marshall and Finlayson all named in the fwd line.

TAB 20+ / 25+ paying $4.50 and $17.

Last year when there was none of this fwd line shenanigans.... he hit 20+ in 14/21 matches and 25+ in 6/21

Also, marks...

4/6/8 on TAB paying $2.25 / $6 / $21

He hit these in 16 / 9 / 4 out of 21 matches last year. The year before he hit 13 / 7 / 4 times.

He is being priced like his recent forwardline experiment. *** IF he's played in the backline, then these are amazing prices.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Named in the backline. With Dixon, Marshall and Finlayson all named in the fwd line.

Last year when there was none of this fwd line shenanigans.... he hit 20+ in 14/21 matches and 25+ in 6/21

Also, marks...

He hit these in 16 / 9 / 4 out of 21 matches last year. The year before he hit 13 / 7 / 4 times.

He is being priced like his recent forwardline experiment. *** IF he's played in the backline, then these are amazing prices
Hmmmm could go back with bonner out and jones.. Burton goes forward?? Multi of 20 disp 6 marks only pays 13.00 for things thAt are 4.50 n 6.00 seperate damn

Hmmmm could go back with bonner out and jones.. Burton goes forward?? Multi of 20 disp 6 marks only pays 13.00 for things thAt are 4.50 n 6.00 seperate damn
Did the 20/6 combo 8 times last year and 6 times in 2021

Apparently it's because Carlton are more united this week than they have been since round two.
Its a must win game for the Blues which is why they will win, as was their game against Lions, Dogs, Pies, Swans, Dees and Dons. lol. :D

Also, marks...

He is being priced like his recent forwardline experiment. *** IF he's played in the backline, then these are amazing prices.
Better odds 365/Betr

Smashed it Oraz style

Cats are a better chance than 2.50 would suggest, play well at the ground and are just about full strength now.

Better odds 365/Betr

Smashed it Oraz style
Yeah like that, got him 20+ @ $7.50 on 365. Also like Isaac Smith 20+ @ $1.48 on 365. It's decent odds and a good multi leg for someone whose hit 20+ 9/12 this season, with the other games 19,19,18 disposals respectively.

Also, marks...

Was named backline last week and still played forward, I got sucked in last week

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Port are undefeated since DBJ went forward, I can't see any reason they would be looking to change things up now.

Personally I'm looking at his tackle market for a bit of value. He's been a bit all or nothing but in the past month he's gone 10, 0, 1 & 12 tackles. The 10 and 12 came in games against the Dogs and Melbourne while the 0 and 1 came against Hawthorn and Richmond. This suggests to me he relishes the high pressure contest against quality opposition which tonight's game should be. Taking $8/$21 for 8+/10+ tackles at TAB.

Port are undefeated since DBJ went forward, I can't see any reason they would be looking to change things up now.

Personally I'm looking at his tackle market for a bit of value. He's been a bit all or nothing but in the past month he's gone 10, 0, 1 & 12 tackles. The 10 and 12 came in games against the Dogs and Melbourne while the 0 and 1 came against Hawthorn and Richmond. This suggests to me he relishes the high pressure contest against quality opposition which tonight's game should be. Taking $8/$21 for 8+/10+ tackles at TAB.
Yeh I guess its a good hedge to take tackles if he plays the fwd pressure role instead of backline

Remove this Banner Ad

Back