AFL 2023 - AFL Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

would have lost 15x however many points he goes over 101 by.
pb spread points is made from (kick x handball x goals).
Does this mean that Ben King ended up on 18 points? 1 goal, 6 kicks and 3 handballs = 18?
101 minus 18 = 83
If you bet $10 on the spread it means it paid $830?
Is this correct?

Question how much does each kick/ handball/ goal cost
its all relative to the other stats the player has... so if he has 2 goals 3 handpasses and 10 kicks his score is= 60.
if he then gets 1 more kick it brings his score to 2*3*11= 66 = costing u only another 6 more points. (so for a 10 bet on the unders thats 10*6=60 less profit.)
but alternatively if he got 1 more handpass he has 2g4h10kicks = 80pts so he just cost you another 20pts. (so for a 10 bet on the unders thats a 10*20=200 less profit)
you just need to know your maths for the spreads scenario, and also helps if u know the players k, hb, goal averages.

Last edited:
its all relative to the other stats the player has... so if he has 2 goals 3 handpasses and 10 kicks his score is= 60.
so if he gets 1 more kick it brings his score to 2*3*11= 66 = costing u only another 6 more points. (so for a 10 bet on the unders thats 10*6=60 less profit.)
but if he got 1 more handpass he has 2g4h10kicks = 80pts so he just cost you another 20pts. (so for a 10 bet on the unders thats a 10*20=200 less profit)
you just need to know your maths for the spreads scenario, and also helps if u know the players k, hb, goal averages.
Dawg I ain’t gonna lie that is so confusing lmao it got me like
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

if he then gets 1 more kick it brings his score to 2*3*11= 66 = costing u only another 6 more points. (so for a 10 bet on the unders thats 10*6=60 less profit.)
but alternatively if he got 1 more handpass he has 2g4h10kicks = 80pts so he just cost you another 20pts. (so for a 10 bet on the unders thats a 10*20=200 less profit)
Oooooh it finally clicked for me lmao so can you only do this for forward cause of the goals factor?

Oooooh it finally clicked for me lmao so can you only do this for forward cause of the goals factor?
nice. Its for whoever pb put up in their multipliers markets.. you just have to check who they list each game. yes- it is mostly the forwards that they list but often they throw in a few roughies from the midfield/wing for options for punters that think they can goal / cant goal.

nice. Its for whoever pb put up in their multipliers markets.. you just have to check who they list each game. yes- it is mostly the forwards that they list but often they throw in a few roughies from the midfield/wing for options for punters that think they can goal / cant goal.
Ah yea it all makes sense now it took some brain power did you do anyone for this dogs game?

Ah yea it all makes sense now it took some brain power did you do anyone for this dogs game?
nah, i ran out of time to look/research this game properly. at a glance over the players i didnt see anyone that 'jumped' out for obvious value in this game.
so just took nibbles on hannan 234 and bont 234 goal trains, but theyve both missed shots so far.. so think my wins may be over for today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah, i ran out of time to look/research this game properly. at a glance over the players i didnt see anyone that 'jumped' out for obvious value in this game.
so just took nibbles on hannan 234 and bont 234 goal trains, but theyve both missed shots so far.. so think my wins may be over for today.
Yea trains are so dead atm not shocked with hannan tho worst AFL player should never get another game

But might give the spread thing a go like just chuck maybe a dollar on someone aha

depending on the player, unders can be really good for tall forwards because even if they kick a few goals they generally have low handballs

depending on the player, unders can be really good for tall forwards because even if they kick a few goals they generally have low handballs
Ya so even tho weightman has 4 goals and 7 kicks he has 0 handballs that would mean he is still on 0points right

Missing both Weightman and Riccardi bags when I usually do them every week feels like I have been stabbed 100 times

And you just know the campaigners will kick none next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back