AFL 2023 - AFL Round 14

Remove this Banner Ad

And you just know the campaigners will kick none next week
Riccardi might never kick 5 again lmao

The weightman one that was stupid by me I knew he did good against north but because he had a good day last week I didn’t think he could go back to back, eh I just had to put JUH *

Riccardi might never kick 5 again lmao

The weightman one that was stupid by me I knew he did good against north but because he had a good day last week I didn’t think he could go back to back, eh I just had to put JUH *

I raise you Lobb 2m tall soft fairy

Have not seen him do a single good thing since we got him 3 years ago yet is always picked Bevo has his faves

Naughton possessions next week looks a special surely Bevo keeps him in defence

Hannan is just a hack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naughton possessions next week looks a special surely Bevo keeps him in defence

Hannan is just a hack
Got the bye next week and honestly not sure still got a number of key backs that can come in for the 2 we lost Gardner and Bruce probs come in

$10 stake Ben King under 101 on the pb stat multiplier - Has some very low scores this year (4,10,9,0,8,0,12 and 27). That's 8/12 where he hasn't got near 101. The other 4 scores were (64,105,64 and 144). The 144 was against West Coast. So basically only once this year would this bet have lost a significant amount and 10 times you would be well up. Maybe I'm putting too much faith in the Carlton backline but happy to take the risk here.

Nice!

I'm also on Will Powell under 34 for $10 - He hasn't kicked a goal this year so hopefully an easy $340.
I didn’t tail but these are incredible bets! Will have to start paying attention to these spread bets.

I think you nailed another of these a month or two ago? PB must be getting close to closing that account 😂

Got the bye next week and honestly not sure still got a number of key backs that can come in for the 2 we lost Gardner and Bruce probs come in

So Hannan kicks just as many goals next week as usual

Remove this Banner Ad

Back