AFL 2023 - AFL Round 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Izak Rankine 4+ Tackles @ $2.75 at TAB

Like the bet given I think this game will be a similar sort of game the last time these two teams played. More Adelaide forward entries helps this bet as well as stoppages.

Covered this line last time and Im happy to have a play at plus money.

Some great hits today in here.

Can’t believe I didn’t get on any goal scorers after betting against the Eagles all year…

Problem was I didn’t want to stake on all of Paps/Heeney/McDonald/Amartey, for too much risked in 1 game, and couldn’t decide who I wanted for 3-6.
Same, I would have blown my load all over Paps before anyone else too.

Glued to this game and hoping for another.

Also got Heeney 4-5 multi'd into Stringer 4 goals, so hopefully something comes of that.
I didnt see the Freo game but Stringer with 1.3, glory be, youre unlucky here, could have been a massive win for you.

With cameron settled in now and cox playing ruck you wouod like to tyink this is the game Ash Johnson kicks minimum 3

With cameron settled in now and cox playing ruck you wouod like to tyink this is the game Ash Johnson kicks minimum 3

tonight GIF

Hoping Dew gives Flanders some midfield minutes today... Had 7, 8 and 10 tackles in the last 3 weeks of the VFL.

4+ @ $4.50
6+ @ $19

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on Elliot and Rankine Trains for this first game

Anyone doing those spreads things lowkey wanna give em a go but high key nervous

Nick daicos u29.5 $2.25 betr will get the keys tag. Kept him to 27 last time

AFL Stat Multiplier spreads from PointsBet for Collingwood and Adelaide. Suggested tips using $1 stakes and reasoning behind each bet.

Screen Shot 2023-06-25 at 9.18.17 am.png

OVER 23 Darcy Cameron- should look to use him in a ruck and forward role alongside Mason Cox today. Can see him obliging with a goal and Adelaides backline does look a tad small. Would imagine Butts gets the best forward in Mihocek.

OVER 55 Jamie Elliott- this line was a bit higher a few weeks ago at around the 71-83 spread. Without De Goey can maybe see him getting more ball and with that maybe more opportunities in front of goal. He tends to play his better footy at the MCG.

UNDER 129 Izak Rankine- I do think he can can score a couple of goals today. He has been getting a lot of ball lately but feel like a matchup against Collingwood means he probably doesnt get much of the ball as usual. Look at his last game this season where he got 13 disposals in the earlier fixture. The averages of the past 3 seasons also suggests this maybe about 40-45 too high.

OVER 68 Tom Mitchell- I dont see him scoring a goal today but happy to take it as he may get an opportunity or two in front of goal.

OVER 51 Dawson, line was 105-121 a week or so ago, so happy to take the overs on a player who averages around that mark for half the price.

OVER 50 Laird, was around 96-95 spread a week or so ago, and the talk in AFL Fantasy is he may have a big one today.

OVER 25 Soligo-A play based on the averages over the past 3 seasons. I dont have him pencilled in for a goal but averages 27.31 in that period.

OVER 30 Thilthorpe- Weirdly I too dont see him scoring a goal today. But this line was much higher a few weeks ago, double that in fact at 66-78 spread. Thinking if Walker and Fogarty get held, Thilthorpe may be the beneficiary of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back