AFL 2023 - AFL Round 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotchin 20+ @ $2.20 sb - Has returned to the midfield under McQualter and is having a bit of a career revival... 29 disposals last week, 28 the week before. Hopper might return this week which could eat into some of his midfield minutes, but I just can't see them mixing the formation up drastically with Richmond's winning form of late.

25+ @ $5 pb

Disappointing that B365 has slashed Jack Henry's odds - he's likely likely to replace Cameron up forward and Esava taking his place down back. Still $4/$13 for 2/3 but his odds last week were 3-4x that and he ended up playing the whole game down back.

Cotchin 20+ @ $2.20 sb - Has returned to the midfield under McQualter and is having a bit of a career revival... 29 disposals last week, 28 the week before. Hopper might return this week which could eat into some of his midfield minutes, but I just can't see them mixing the formation up drastically with Richmond's winning form of late.

25+ @ $5 pb
Prestia out so Hopper back shouldnt matter

If Adelaide have any feel for how the supporters are doing after that game yesterday, then they'll go out and smoke North this weekend. Young team coming off the bye, show no mercy.
Bet365 Adelaide margin 73+ $5.00

Out of nowhere Fiorini attended 74% of the CB's yesterday for 35 disposals. If Dew sticks him in the middle again this week he's always going to be a chance of having another big game so I've taken some of the $12 pb for 30+.

1687776454852.png

Out of nowhere Fiorini attended 74% of the CB's yesterday for 35 disposals. If Dew sticks him in the middle again this week he's always going to be a chance of having another big game so I've taken some of the $12 pb for 30+.

View attachment 1723056
Had 30+ in 3 of the 8 games he played mid in 2021.

He is the non-Albino clone of Darcy Parish.

Also, Collingwood dogged him. He was meant to go there last year, and then they backflipped at the last minute and took Mitchell instead.

That is prob just bro science, but it might give him an extra rocket if he is played through the middle.

Edit: Touk an outside chance to return which would fk everything up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke Ryan 25+ is a moral and 30+ is high chance. Has gone 30+ last 3 times against dogs, dogs play a forward pushing into mid so plenty of intercept opportunities, and can't kick for goal so plenty of kick outs too.

Weather should be ok to minimal rain sunday..carlton playing the fast all out style n hawks will be similar after copping flak for a lack of dare vs gcoast..164.5 overs n also no silicy theyll struggle to contain curnow:mckay..should be a fast entertaining game

Lachlan Fogarty at $3.10 to kick a goal w TAB
Lachlan Fogarty at $2.05 to kick zero goals w BQ

He may not play, but risk free nonetheless.

Have taken my own line -99.5 Saints vs West Coast. $10.50 seems value considering WCE have lost 4 of their last 8 by 100 or more.

Last edited:
I assumed he was still missing as last weeks injury update still had him listed at 3 weeks, but yeah, apparently he's very close indeed and might return this week which would almost certainly kill this bet.
Touk back next week bro -- thank god.

I put $400 down on 25+ and 30+ and couldn't cash out and was shtting myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back