AFL 2023 - AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

been saying it for weeks/a couple months the dees are not playing well even after beating pies.. we have gone back to safe negative play and trying to win by making it a low scoring grind.. don't understand why when the way we played in 2021 won us the flag.. Yes Oliver likely in but if they go cautious one more week that Saints +16.5 at tab will be crunched into about +6.5 or +7.5... our forwards are non existant and a well organised saints defence can handle us and keep it close for sure and also trouble us with their pace.

Don't read too much into Saints struggling vs Eagles they were always going to come out with a huge effort after the belting.. dees also heavy legs after a wet taxing game..

Dees to miss the 8 is worth a stab too $15 betright the fact we are same odds as Brisbane to miss 8 is headscratching. lose to saints this week and it looks real wobbly with the chasing pack closing.. ( its only 11.00 tab).. I have us losing to Adelaide and Richmond at MCG and Carlton with the form we in.. and got swans last game which will be mega hard if it's Buddy final game.. got us with wins only vs Kangas and hawks which puts us on 44 points.. but yeh if we win this week vs saints the bet probably is dead

Last edited:
Collingwood, Geelong, Port, Stk +16.5, Gws, Adelaide, Carl +8.5 7 leg multi paYS 16.71 Betright but you guys can juice it up at any site where you have boosted odds

been saying it for weeks/a couple months the dees are not playing well even after beating pies.. we have gone back to safe negative play and trying to win by making it a low scoring grind.. don't understand why when the way we played in 2021 won us the flag.. Yes Oliver likely in but if they go cautious one more week that Saints +16.5 at tab will be crunched into about +6.5 or +7.5... our forwards are non existant and a well organised saints defence can handle us and keep it close for sure and also trouble us with their pace.

Don't read too much into Saints struggling vs Eagles they were always going to come out with a huge effort after the belting.. dees also heavy legs after a wet taxing game..

Dees to miss the 8 is worth a stab too $15 betright the fact we are same odds as Brisbane to miss 8 is headscratching. lose to saints this week and it looks real wobbly with the chasing pack closing.. ( its only 11.00 tab).. I have us losing to Adelaide and Richmond at MCG and Carlton with the form we in.. and got swans last game which will be mega hard if it's Buddy final game.. got us with wins only vs Kangas and hawks which puts us on 44 points.. but yeh if we win this week vs saints the bet probably is dead
saints are really crap tho think youre overestimating them, no fristch tho ?

Watching both games last week, the intensity of the Swans effort in their draw was entirely different to Richmonds lackluster effort against Brisbane. Richmond are playing like a team that know they bank their hopes on their stars in Martin and Tom Lynch.

The very stable genius and zen master that is up 144.2 units on the year will be dropping another edition of the LOCK OF THE WEEK in the coming days.

Prices will move a bit still, but now is the time to up your deposit limits because we are COMING IN HOT this week.

Bugatti or Tin cup, there will be no in between. We have been radicalised by the events of the past week and will be TRIPLING DOWN.

Heeney 5+ at $51 (SB) looks good to me.

Kicked 5.4 a fortnight and had 5 scoring shots v Geelong (for zero goals 😬).

His goalkicking radar is way off but he will get slammed by media this week for his performance on Friday and I back in him to respond.

The very stable genius and zen master that is up 144.2 units on the year will be dropping another edition of the LOCK OF THE WEEK in the coming days.

Prices will move a bit still, but now is the time to up your deposit limits because we are COMING IN HOT this week.

Bugatti or Tin cup, there will be no in between. We have been radicalised by the events of the past week and will be TRIPLING DOWN.
Im sniffing around, I think its Saints or Crows.

Stk are s**t. Melb will beat them comfortably & yes I do buy into the fact they just rolled past WCE who were also without Kelly. No self respecting side should let west coast get within 6 goals of them atm & Stk nearly trailed by that at one stage! Let’s not forget the brown & gold rabble also beat them a month ago too!

Stk are s**t. Melb will beat them comfortably & yes I do buy into the fact they just rolled past WCE who were also without Kelly. No self respecting side should let west coast get within 6 goals of them atm & Stk nearly trailed by that at one stage! Let’s not forget the brown & gold rabble also beat them a month ago too!
mmm I still feel like saints can rediscover their early season spark just need a victory against a team around them on ladder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much did old mate Billy Frampton open for goals on 365?

Heeney 5+ at $51 (SB) looks good to me.

Kicked 5.4 a fortnight and had 5 scoring shots v Geelong (for zero goals 😬).

His goalkicking radar is way off but he will get slammed by media this week for his performance on Friday and I back in him to respond.

Like this. Tailed. His radar is off but every other factor about his form is returning.

Got $55 on TAB using same game multi + multiplier (limited stakes using multiplier but hardly gonna go big on 50-1 shot)

Like the Crows to beat Essendon at the Docklands on Sunday at anything above 1.95+. Ive managed to get a bit of the odds above evens at the time of writing. Its a real pick em match and the only concern is the Crows from memory havent played there this season. Its their first game there this season but a few weeks ago they also gave a good account of themselves in their first game at the MCG this season against Collingwood.

Essendons best defender, Ridley probably gets one of Adelaides best two forward in Walker or Fogarty. Zerk-Thatcher maybe a bit out of his depth levels against the 2nd or even 3rd best big Crow forward.

Like the Crows to beat Essendon at the Docklands on Sunday at anything above 1.95+. Ive managed to get a bit of the odds above evens at the time of writing. Its a real pick em match and the only concern is the Crows from memory havent played there this season. Its their first game there this season but a few weeks ago they also gave a good account of themselves in their first game at the MCG this season against Collingwood.

Essendons best defender, Ridley probably gets one of Adelaides best two forward in Walker or Fogarty. Zerk-Thatcher maybe a bit out of his depth levels against the 2nd or even 3rd best big Crow forward.
crows havent beaten the bombers in some time iirc, but dont really see where the bombers can beat them this time round

Will be looking for Denver Grainger Barass odds for goals on the weekend if picked.

Kicked 4.2 in the VFL on the weekend after being moved forward.
This could be good, but I'd be careful if they drop Frost as he might come in as a straight DEF replacement even though he played FWD last weekend. If Frost doesn't get dropped I reckon there is a good chance he plays FWD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back