AFL 2023 - AFL Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide -4.5 to +2.5 in 48 hrs.

Port's heavy loss and Collingwood meeting their line has seen this move six points, but I'm expecting more movement for the Pies.

I was a bit blind sided by Port's 13 game win streak. There's no way they're that good. They're certainly not unbeatable at home. Adelaide touched them up and they only just got past Melbourne. The Bulldogs and Essendon also did well against them at home for long periods - two significantly inferior team to the Pies.

Pies also smashed them by 71 points in round two. That should attract more weight of money.

Port price will bounce back, classic overreaction to one loss from lookahead bettors.

This price suggests market thinks Port are on par with Adelaide
might be pricing in some doubt on Butters

i know they are playing brisbane at the gabba but hawkins is a pretty nice price for goals

3/4/5/6 @ 3.05/6.5/16/41

the 3 and the 4 especially. jezza plays so high up the ground now as well and likes to get around the ball

hawkins 3/mcstay 2 @ 10.46 SB BOOSTED
hawkins 4/mcstay 2 @ 22.43 SB boosted

also mcstay 3/4 @ 8.75/29 SB hopefully mihochek back in frees him up a bit more, will be interesting if they go johnson/mihochek/mcstay up front

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever the line is for st.Kilda v North..
Watching them up close on Sunday, they are even worse than I thought.
We could have played 22 chad wingards and still won..

Been watching the Saints lately too? Struggling to kick more than 8 goals a match at the moment. Not a team ill be backing to cover any significant line

I will take Port as outsiders at home all day long.

This is a big price overreaction and Port will have some key ins this week. They are playing games with selection and I believe Butters will play. Carlton were a nasty side for them to cop last week with the nature of their backline vs the Carlton forwards. Collingwood don’t have any big boogie man type forwards that will worry the Port defence. Port look a strong and complete side everywhere else.

The Collingwood surge/momentum/energy style of play doesn’t work as well away from home due to several intangible factors.

For the reasons above, PORT H2H@$2 ARE THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.

5 Units

worked fairly well when they ran down adelaide at the same ground but?? but yeh Adelaide should of had that game in the bag early, yeh Kangas Saints I still lean to STK covering the line just haha but its now -33.5 not 26 or 28 that I think it opened at.. it'll be an ugly type game surely with STK desperate to stay in 8... remember the last game went 64-34 in total ewwww

don't get the love for the dogs into -6.5 favs now... do Essendon have siginificant outs.. people forget how well Dons play indoors they were never going to push Geelong.

don't get the love for the dogs into -6.5 favs now... do Essendon have siginificant outs.. people forget how well Dons play indoors they were never going to push Geelong.
feel like the dogs have that edge that the dons dont, wouldnt be surprised either way though but happy to take that line for the dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back