AFL 2023 - AFL Round 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon look tired.. likely to bring in Tsitas for some spark but rinse and repeat with Sydney at 2.00 again, play Ethihad well and good record vs Bombers... can sniff finals too if they win this week and Richmond/Carlton lose as underdogs, also very convinced Pies will handle blues if Walsh/Silvagni/Motlop out lines -12.5 , Carlton will still be a good chance to make it if they can win their other games on run home as they have better % than Sydney, Richmond and Saints probably stumble with tough draw, they may even be able to lose to Melbourne in a few weeks and still make it..

Hopefully Ziebell starts and gets put forward

Put a couple of bets on 365 and odds already wound in

One person putting $5 bets on can change odds so drastically?

Hopefully Ziebell starts and gets put forward

Put a couple of bets on 365 and odds already wound in

One person putting $5 bets on can change odds so drastically?
If your account is marked then yes doesn't matter how much you bet.
People betting goalscorer bets on a Monday are likely smart

He broke my heart last week but Francis Evans could easily have kicked 2 or 3 and is again at ridiculous odds for someone playing so close to goal. He's just as likely to be dropped but Rioli getting suspended might buy him another game.

PB
AGS $2.45
2+ $12
3+ $51

Dare I say Collingwood are 'due a loss' against a blues side who are playing good footy. The pies are also 2 wins and % above second placed Port... just saying.
Suns at home a tougher prospect too.
If like Brisbane then wait til later in the week because that line is going to drop a a bit

Eddie Ford 1, 2, 3 @ 2.65, 13, 67 (PointsBet)

Has kicked a goal in 8 of 15 matches overall
Has kicked a goal in 5 of 9 matches this year
Has kicked a goal in his last 3 matches
Clearly the easiest match up North have had since last time they played the Eagles so should be more goals to go around than the normal

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harry Schoenberg paying $2.80 for 20 disposals and $10 for 25 at Pointsbet worth a go I reckon. Got 23 on the weekend and should hold his place in the team. Got 30 against Port a couple of years back.

Harry Schoenberg paying $2.80 for 20 disposals and $10 for 25 at Pointsbet worth a go I reckon. Got 23 on the weekend and should hold his place in the team. Got 30 against Port a couple of years back.
Laird may come back but you'd think he's safe in that role after a decent performance it would probably be Crouch to go out of rotation before him given Schoenberg is a lot younger and more upside maybe??

You came close last week. I’m tailing that at 153.55 for all 2+ goals.

Ice Hockey GIF

Laird may come back but you'd think he's safe in that role after a decent performance it would probably be Crouch to go out of rotation before him given Schoenberg is a lot younger and more upside maybe??
Yep that's right, you'd think he keeps his spot this week even if Lairds back in.

I don't mind GWS +12.5 in average conditions in Ballarat, think it'll suit their scrappy style they played well vs Dees in atrocious conditions, good points headstart for a team with elite defenders at the moment.. if they can quell Libba and Bont to an extent it looks good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back