AFL 2023 - AFL Round 23

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn it’s quiet in here I’ll get the ball rolling

1u Charlie Curnow AGS

Been in good form this year and I think he can continue it by kicking a goal for the Carlton Blues against the Gold Coast Suns

Damn it’s quiet in here I’ll get the ball rolling

1u Charlie Curnow AGS

Been in good form this year and I think he can continue it by kicking a goal for the Carlton Blues against the Gold Coast Suns
not worried McKay coming back will impact Charlie's ability to find a goal?

Riewoldt's last game at home and North don't know where the MCG is, given how crap Jack has been he should be biggish prices for goals all things considered.
Kennedy type effort from last year maybe on the cards

not worried McKay coming back will impact Charlie's ability to find a goal?

Riewoldt's last game at home and North don't know where the MCG is, given how crap Jack has been he should be biggish prices for goals all things considered.
Kennedy type effort from last year maybe on the cards

yes I am worried that’s why I’ve just made it the one unit play and not a MAX 100u guarantee.

Def getting on jack they should be feeding him all day

jeez I know they haven't been convincing but Essendon 3.20-3.40 roughly vs GWS I feel that's basically a coinflip game. Not much rain around Saturday just the chance of a little so Richmond/North should be decent scoring as it's basically that final round type exhibition match just a week earlier, only concern is Richmond's pressure could be huge given Cotchins farewell and Mcqualter has called them out for lack of defence vs Stkilda,

other two over totals I am liking is Syd/Ade over 172.5.. Ade generally score so well at their ground and Sydney are mega efficient at the minute due for some regression but, Also Freo/Port 167.5 in fine weather looks great, Freo playing a good brand of football and nothing to lose and Port won't back away from a fast free flowing game.

Last edited:
With only two rounds left of proper degenerate punting (finals just don't hit the same), I'm throwing everything at some absolutely digusting lottery tickets.

The last time the Dogs played WC they scored 161 without any real big bags and a ton of 2s. Only 6 of their players failed to kick a goal that day.
1692059234714.png

After a disappointing loss and with percentage potentially coming into play for their finals chances, I'm hoping they can bounce back with the type of ski we love as degenerates. Will take a lot of these as singles as well as throwing together a bunch of different combos like this for fun:

All on PB
Treloar, Williams, West 2+ $67.59
Smith, Macrae, Poulter AGS $37.66
Smith, Macrae, Poulter 2+ $929.91

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Louie The Lock addresses recent results:

The resilience of the Louie Method has been tested over the past 8 weeks and it has passed with flying colours. We have absorbed several bad beats and heavy losses and have been able to maintain a season profit of 137.9 Units, down from a season high of 169.2 units. A testimony to the masterful bankroll management that is built into this groundbreaking system.

We have also used what is historically an unprofitable period of the season to identify several key areas of profitability that we will be tapping into for the remainder of the 2023 Season, in order to deliver the monumental profits that investors have become accustomed to.

This week, we will be tapping into our long-held and strongly maintained belief that the 2023 Collingwood Magpies football side is the most overrated collection of individuals ever assembled in the long and storied history of our planet.

They have used up all of their luck credits for several lifetimes and the cracks are becoming more evident by the week.
Their Paper thin defence will be exposed by the very strong Brisbane forward line and the Lions will break even or better them in all other areas of the field.

The Lions easily defeated a much stronger Pies side on Easter Thursday/Cameron Rayner day, and they will do so again on Friday.

For the reasons above, THE LIONS H2H@$2.20 ARE THE LONG SHOT LOUIE LOCK OF THE WEEK.
10 Units

Monitoring Jack Riewoldts odds last night

6+ Goals in from $34 to $11 today.

I think he is cooked personally. He looks like a player that just wants the season to end. Good luck to anyone him on the goals this week.
Did you get on at 34?

The game is against North and North are tanking (they even lost to Essendon), so I wouldn't be surprised if he got a bag.

Did you get on at 34?

The game is against North and North are tanking, so I wouldn't be surprised if he got a bag.
No I was thinking of doing a Multi

Riewoldt 6+ Goals and North to win at 751.00

But i think those odds are gone now.

I think Roos have some sort of incentive to win- The Eagles for sure wont be aiming for a win in their last 2 games.

Louie The Lock addresses recent results:

The resilience of the Louie Method has been tested over the past 8 weeks and it has passed with flying colours. We have absorbed several bad beats and heavy losses and have been able to maintain a season profit of 137.9 Units, down from a season high of 169.2 units. A testimony to the masterful bankroll management that is built into this groundbreaking system.
What is the actual win/loss ratio?

No I was thinking of doing a Multi

Riewoldt 6+ Goals and North to win at 751.00

But i think those odds are gone now.

I think Roos have some sort of incentive to win- The Eagles for sure wont be aiming for a win in their last 2 games.
You don't think Richmond have an incentive to win for their two club legends?

Would also think last week was North's big effort for Cunnington.

I don't mind the angle of using the reverse correlation calc but 6 goals for Jack and them losing is a bit much

On the Jack Riewoldt train straight up but also going to mix it with Larkey as well. North have basically no forwards left so it will be Larkey or nothing. He did manage a goal in every quarter last week too.

Richmond vs talls over the past 5:
King 6.1
JUH 5.1
Petty 6.0, JVR 4.0
Lewis 4.2
Allen 3.1

SB
Jack 5, Larkey 3 $9
Jack 5, Larkey 4 $15.50
Jack 5, Larkey 5 $31.25
Jack & Larkey goal in each qtr $101
Jack & Larkey goal in each qtr, Cotchin AGS $141

What are the chances Ziebell gets thrown forward for his farewell game? Stephenson goes out and the cupboard's pretty bare for forwards to come in. One last time for the punting board?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back