AFL 2023 - AFL Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

PointsBet Multiplier spreads for Geelong and Hawthorn. Stat Multiplier data for the last 3 years, involving Kicks x Handballs x Goals

Suggested tips using $1 staking system.

View attachment 1655512

Hawkins- No PLAY. As mentioned by alot of forumites here , he is getting older and slower now. He is now shoe-in for his usual 2-3 goals these days.

Jeremy Cameron UNDER 235- averages 4.23 handballs a game over the last 3 years. Even if he kicks a bag of 6 goals today, it might not clear. He has only clared 274 6 times out of 40 last 3 seasons.

Duncan- NO PLAY. His average over the last 3 years suggests its too high to go over here.

Isaac Smith OVER 72. Against his old side today and its a day game today at the MCG. We all know what happened from him in his last day game here.

Miers- NO PLAY. Can see Miers scoring a goal but with an average of 8.25 kicks a game and 7.05 handballs over the last 3 years, it suggests to me there is more to lose than gain possibly here. I dont see him scoring more than 2+ goals today.

Stengle NO PLAY. The spread is priced correctly and he could very well go on to have a big day today.

Close NO PLAY. One of my more frustrating players involving multis in the past. Its a no for me and he isn't a shoe-in for a goal today from my side.

Holmes OVER 45. Worth a play on the overs purely because of the low line. Can see him nagging a goal and hoping he can pop up with a few disposals. Was involved in some multis last week from my side involving him with 15+ Disposals, which fell short. So its a risk reward play.

Cam Guthrie - NO PLAY. I think Ive seen him more in the defence than in midfield/forward this year.

Rohan NO PLAY. Averages 6.41 kicks and 3.11 handballs last 3 years. He is below those averages this year. Even if he kicks 2 goals here, your probably not going to get a great return.

Blicavs- OVER 41. Big return and at 198 cm its a gut based play , given that Hawks line is small. Another reason I like this bet is he averages 8.47 handballs a game over the last 3 years. Hoping Scott throws him up in the forward line maybe for a spell or two.

Dangerfield NO PLAY. Although its a game I can see him snaring a few goals.

Atkins NO PLAY. 45 out of his 50 games last 3 seasons have been UNDER 21.

Dylan Moore NO PLAY. Can see him having a big game today but I think Cats will know his a danger and look to close him down as much as possible.

Bresut UNDER 73. Feels about 20 points too high based on averages.

AMON NO PLAY. I dont see him scoring a goal today

Mackenzie NO PLAY. Would love him to do well as he is in my AFL Fantasy team. I dont have him pencilled in for a goal today.

Newcombe OVER 38. Im going here for a goal from him , think one or two of the Hawks midfielders have to get a goal today.

Morrison NO PLAY. Dont see him scoring a goal today.

Worpel NO PLAY. Line seems about 7-8 ticks too high for me.

MacDonald- never reached triple figures on the multiplier last 3 seasons

Day UNDER 50 never reached triple figures on the multiplier last 3 seasons. Only 1 time out of 25 games last 3 seasons has he gone above 59.

Josh Ward UNDER 29 never reached triple figures on the multiplier last 3 seasons. 15 of the last 17 games he has gone UNDER 29.

Late Note: Cancelled Max Holmes OVER 45 at the time of writing as his line has moved up to 63 now.
Multiplier results, using $ 1 stakes

Jeremy Cameron -$45
Blicavs -$41
Breust -$116

Newcombe -$38
Day +$50
Ward +$29

Net Result: -$161

Late goals from JC and Breust there swung that to net a loss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't touch it in the last, piss poor captain, just gave up

Then sat on the bench for the last 8 minutes

Usually gets 26+ and can’t even jag 20…this was after Donuts and Stengle did something and Jezza 4+…you can’t make this up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back