AFL 2023 - AFL Round 5 part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All hail king Selim
Clutching Dave Chappelle GIF

Next time Selim posts a bet on here, watch the odds wind in within minutes.

giphy.gif
I’m quite curious how betting on bet365 goes today will I tank the odds straight away? Will I be restricted? I haven’t tried anything yet but am curious Aha

Nic Martin is a decent & clever player not getting the full mid minutes yet. Has kicked a bag of 5 before. 2.1 last week

$2.25 AGS
$7 2G
$26 3G
$150 4G

Also working in his favour is I reckon Dees shut down main Bombers scoring avenues, leaves a goal sneak rotating mid to get down there

Also tailed Pickett, DBJ & Daniel bets, while on Rayner 2-3 and a few fantasy multis (combo of mids - hoping for many disposals & tackles in the wet) for the North game

Cam Zurhaar 2
Charlie Cameron 2
Cam Rayner 2
$8 Ned’s

Just cuz I cam

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Linc McCarthy 2-4

Has been off this year and not kicking many, but kicked 5 against North last year and it might be the one for him to get going.

Fwiw I tailed the Sheezel, DBJ, and Daniel goal bets.

Also some very small plays on Petrucelle (who for some reason I probably massively overrate) and Ward.

Not going near Cadman because the odds are atrocious (for a kid who has never played AFL) but good luck to ticket purchasers for that one.

Fwiw I tailed the Sheezel, DBJ, and Daniel goal bets.

Also some very small plays on Petrucelle (who for some reason I probably massively overrate) and Ward.

Not going near Cadman because the odds are atrocious (for a kid who has never played AFL) but good luck to ticket purchasers for that one.
They were 3.75,10,40,175 and 750 for 2,3,4,5,6 and they are playing the worst team in the league and it should be a pretty nice day tomorrow.

What were Rachele and Rankine paying?

Hannan 1.2 as sub last week, should start this weekend with all their outs

AGS @ 2.50
2 @ 9
3 @ 41
4 @ 300

sb have him at $34 for 3 which is way better than the others (pb, ts, tab).

He kicked 3.2 against Port the last time he played them (2021 prelim at Adelaide Oval).

In a few hours I may be Buddy's Biggest Fan's biggest fan 🚂

I’m smashing cadman, huge goal
scoring forward coming in vs the hawks at norwood, where 190 was scored yesterday, good weather, he’s a silky left footed shot for goal as well. This is thilthorpe first debut game vibes
Thilthorpe was something special in his debut, incidentally kicking 5+ vs Hawks.

Cadman in the same league as him?

I dont own a pair of shoes anymore, so I will eat my hat if he kicks even 4+ on debut

allenxandria-eating-hat.gif

Of course I tailed.:$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back