AFL 2023 - AFL Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alrighty so we've got Rowell and Ziebell for 20+ and 25+ disposals w TAB for the first bets of the week. They are the standouts.

Compare their current odds to what they're going to be on Wednesday, and that's how you know it's value.

Lochie O'Brien worth a watch if Mackay gets suspended IMO. Issue is if you wait, odds more be GOA.

Lochie O'Brien worth a watch if Mackay gets suspended IMO. Issue is if you wait, odds more be GOA.

Wouldn’t they just bring in a tall?

I’d be looking at the DeKoeing playing more FWD with Pittonet taking the bulk of the ruck.

Like the look of Peter Ladhams disposals with Nankervis ruled out and likely to go up against part timers in the ruck. Ladhams has had 16 in each of the last two games, paying $4.33 for 20+ at B365.

How exactly are the two related?
It's not so much that they're related, but with Walsh back, it makes sense that their weakest midfielder gives way. That's currently O'Brien. A spot opens up in the fwd line and obviously it doesn't have to be like for like.

It's not so much that they're related, but with Walsh back, it makes sense that their weakest midfielder gives way. That's currently O'Brien. A spot opens up in the fwd line and obviously it doesn't have to be like for like.

Fair enough, I'd say Acres will come back in to replace O'Brien's spot on the wing so it will be moot anyway. The one I'd be looking at is Kennedy if he comes back in; has had success playing forward in McKay's absence in the past.

Perhaps, but Walsh in as well means you can't stack the midfield too much.

Walsh will be in for Hollands who looks like he needs a rest. Was fairly down last week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trent Rivers 20+ @ $2.1 TAB - Was a regular at stoppages on the weekend finishing with 27 disposals, a few clearances and 6 tackles.

Bailey Smith had 6 possessions in the forward 50 on Sat. Playing less midfield time as well

$3 AGS
$15 for 2
$81 for 3
$750 for 4

B365

Scored 2 against Port last year and 4 the year before

With Lynch and Nankervis both out, I am assuming that Samson Ryan will predominately play ruck. Surely there’s a chance Noah Balta has to go forward?

B365:
$17 for 2
$91 for 3
$1000 for 4 (only allowed me $1)

With Lynch and Nankervis both out, I am assuming that Samson Ryan will predominately play ruck. Surely there’s a chance Noah Balta has to go forward?

B365:
$17 for 2
$91 for 3
$1000 for 4 (only allowed me $1)
Was literally just thinking this (except the part about balta haha). Good shout. Was maybe thinking of putting some on Cumberland to get a few. Best I could see was 365
2+ 2.80
3+ 6.50
Early days yet though odds wise

For anyone interested, the Gauntlet commences this week (knockout comp on AFL website).

You have to select one team to win each week. If you get your selection correct, you remain in the comp.

You can only select the same team once so it's quite strategic. I.e. You may choose Geelong this week as a certainty, but you won't be able to select them again so you may wish to keep them for latter rounds.

I'm thinking of selecting GWS this week.

I was under the impression there were seven matches played at Adelaide Oval this week and two at Norwood. Is that what others thought too?

Topsport have the Brisbane v North match being played at Adelaide Hills... Has there been a venue change?

I was under the impression there were seven matches played at Adelaide Oval this week and two at Norwood. Is that what others thought too?

Topsport have the Brisbane v North match being played at Adelaide Hills... Has there been a venue change?
Top sport is correct, that match was always there, it sold out like instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back