Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heeney 2+
Papley 2+
Heeney 10+ disp
Papley 10+ disp
0.4u @ $9
Lucky this one came in, broke even for the game. But made a decent chunk on the Freo boys and Jackson, so still a decent day!

See you degenerates tomorrow arvo!

Nice work for those on the Paps!

Also Chad Warner seems like an absolute *******

Never passes it off within 60 metres just blazes away usually shanks it

Therefore will include him in trains in the future

Was literally just thinking this (except the part about balta haha). Good shout. Was maybe thinking of putting some on Cumberland to get a few. Best I could see was 365
2+ 2.80
Imagine not even listening to your own post from Tuesday and not getting a bet on. And for * sake dusty, just needed one for my multi.....anyway hats off to Selim, u deserve it man and to smear, proper interview post game, he understands degens haha.

* I want to aftertime so bad :(
flame thrower fire GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Fort is in for Gunston this week. He'll play second ruck, but should spend the majority of the game forward. He kicked 3.0 in the VFL last week, and will get Aidan Corr (Who is terrible).

1 ($2.40), 2 ($8.50), 3 ($34.00), 4 ($250.00) - 365.

Rayner and Fort 2 each at 26s is pretty nice. Mix in Stephenson, as well.

im down ~350 this round already need lachie neale armstrong to fly me to the moon tomorrow

This is me, I dont care who is kicking them as long as its raining, eventually one of my gs will get on the train ride.
a low scoring game with no goal kickers just makes me sad
I actually woke up yesterday and my first thought was "* yeah footy tonight you beauty"
goal kickers get me out of bed in the morning, sad but true :)

a low scoring game with no goal kickers just makes me sad
I actually woke up yesterday and my first thought was "* yeah footy tonight you beauty"
goal kickers get me out of bed in the morning, sad but true :)
Nothing sad about that, whatever it takes to make you happy.:rainbow:

Just always bet within your means and what you can afford. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back