AFL 2023 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Werent we all on Chayce Jones last week

and he didnt show up FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if this is allowed (after-timing), but just landed a 31:1 three-leg multi where the main leg was qtr by qtr Adel / Adel / Adel / Coll.

I promise that will be the only time I ever barrack for Collingwood!

If it helps balance things out, I can also share I had a couple of excruciating losses this week...

Greene 4+ / Syd win

An 8 leg multi that failed on the last leg when Setterfield ended on 19 when I needed 20+

Anyone know a good cardiologist?!?

On the Tomahawk train to destroy us as per usual, esp now Laverde’s out. If Zerk goes to Jez, it’s lambs to the slaughter as to who man’s Toma.

He’s gone 4,6,4 last 3 v Ess even with Lav playing…

4+ $6.20
5+ $15
6+ $41

NEDS

BAAAAAAAANG! Good boy tomahawk 👌

On the Tomahawk train to destroy us as per usual, esp now Laverde’s out. If Zerk goes to Jez, it’s lambs to the slaughter as to who man’s Toma.

He’s gone 4,6,4 last 3 v Ess even with Lav playing…

4+ $6.20
5+ $15
6+ $41

NEDS

Brilliant stuff.

A good chunk of Curnow's goals were due to WCE being seriously undermanned at KPD.

Two main things I look for in injury lists are the teams missing 1) Ruckmen and 2) Key defenders.

Not sure if this is allowed (after-timing), but just landed a 31:1 three-leg multi where the main leg was qtr by qtr Adel / Adel / Adel / Coll.

I promise that will be the only time I ever barrack for Collingwood!

If it helps balance things out, I can also share I had a couple of excruciating losses this week...

Greene 4+ / Syd win

An 8 leg multi that failed on the last leg when Setterfield ended on 19 when I needed 20+

Anyone know a good cardiologist?!?

Going for Collingwood would have meant you’d have to be drinking. Setterfield is a campaigner he’s done me so many times

Remove this Banner Ad

Back