AFL 2023 - AFL Round 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Going for Collingwood would have meant you’d have to be drinking. Setterfield is a campaigner he’s done me so many times

As a Carlton supporter I should have known with Setterfield.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me for the 57th time, shame on me!

Brilliant stuff.

A good chunk of Curnow's goals were due to WCE being seriously undermanned at KPD.

Two main things I look for in injury lists are the teams missing 1) Ruckmen and 2) Key defenders.

Can’t believed I forgot to load on Charlie. Was crying into my beer watching him torch west coast, but all was redeemed today.

As a Carlton supporter I should have known with Setterfield.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me for the 57th time, shame on me!

You know the worst thing the campaigner will get 25+ next game to rub it in. I’ve banned myself from going near him drive me nuts

2.5u Geelong -14.5 Lads
Seems a little low
2u Dogs/Blues/Cats ML $2.22
Early play for 2.5u R8 Port Adelaide -7.5 $1.90 TAB
1u Dogs/Dees/Blues/Cats/Port (R8) $3.80 TAB
Adding 2.5u Geelong ML/ Port ML (R8) $2.30 TAB
2.5u Crows +9.5 Lads
2u Blues -30.5 $1.93
Add 1u -14.5 $1.90
🧹+9.7u and Port still to come anchoring a couple of multis and the early line 💪

For me common sense usually prevails and it's logical that a team coming off a 5 day break would be at a significant disadvantage against a team off a 7 day break. More so 5 days then travelling and coming off an Anzac Day clash is even worse.

The overall stats would indicate not, but the results against the line would be much more relevant. I'm on / going to be on the Cats and Crows this week. Think it's a terrible situation for the two AD teams.
Geel and Ade cover, but it pains me that peanuts betting / tipping Coll win when they should have been put to the sword multiple times.

Peanuts were backing the Pies, you got this part right.
Would argue that I got it all right.

Geel covered easily in a pressure free contest and a poor effort from Ess.

Coll a bit more interesting. Were completely off the mark in the 1st, but Ade left the door ajar and Coll got the win although didn't ever look like covering. Certainly their pressure and effort was fantastic for 3 quarters though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back