AFL 2023 - AFL Round 8

Remove this Banner Ad

i think i read somewhere that drurys speed is not that his strong point.. so my bet is- if drury plays on hill, hill will torch him. but i think if ziebell plays on him he will be more competitive against hill.
I meant where they are named is irrelevant.
Everyone on here hanging for final teams and jumping off or on bets for absolutely no reason

Lots of $ down this round, on the bright side I used my joker in tipping and had a perfect round assuming saints don’t choke
Lyon choking both teams, its an abomination for goal scoring at the Dome on Sunday, I thought as much with this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rough weekend lads

Kinda weekend that makes ya lose confidence in your betting ability lmao
Have faith there is always Round 9 to look forward to......

I just need to get in my Delorean.....

delorean-time-travel.gif

And make a purchase.....

giphy.gif

Have faith there is always Round 9 to look forward to......

I just need to get in my Delorean.....

delorean-time-travel.gif

And make a purchase.....

giphy.gif
Probs feels worse having a big Sunday loss since I made another big purchase with the rosas winnings lmao

Oh well we rebound next week

Last edited:
As to next weekend, Richmond +26.5 @1.91 (B365) is free money.

We will be missing our entire premiership starting midfield (Dangerfield. Guthrie, Stanley and obviously Selwood), have seven premiership players out injured and Close suspended. I cannot see us winning let alone by 4+ goals. I’ve taken Richmond H2H $4.35 too.

We will be missing our entire premiership starting midfield (Dangerfield. Guthrie, Stanley and obviously Selwood), have seven premiership players out injured and Close suspended. I cannot see us winning let alone by 4+ goals. I’ve taken Richmond H2H $4.35 too.
Richmond are horrible

Wce competed with them for most of the game

jez can play every position and run rings around the tigz

Richmond are horrible

Wce competed with them for most of the game

They are horrible but they got within 5 of Dogs, 14 of Pies and 18 of Demons. The team we put out on the weekend will be our weakest in several seasons and easily the worst midfield in the comp for the round.

Tigs injury list just as bad. Plus they are s**t and Cats are good so shouldnt be a problem

No way 5 goals is enough Richmond are dreadful could easily be 60+

Remove this Banner Ad

Back