AFL 2023 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunno if Booby Hill is really hungry enough to kick bags. Playing against his old team, two first quarter snags, all set for a stormer - and then just plays within himself team footy the rest of the way. Obviously a talented footy player but not sure he's all that useful for betting purposes.
i kind of agree with you there.. doesnt have 'pig' tendencies, plays way too much team footy as he is not the 'most arrogant of the collingwood egos'

Thanks Scotty, you absolute star, what a player, subbed off to conserve him for next week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230514_193352_Sportsbet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230514_193352_Sportsbet.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 105
I didnt watch the Giants play against the Bulldogs last week but they seem like a pretty average side without Toby Greene.

I hate to say it this but with Toby Greene they are about a 6 goal side better overall. They have the Saints next week and I just be keeping an eye out on team sheets before deciding to place bets on them.

Himmelberg looks he will be used in a mix of defence and forward this year, like he did with previous coach Mark McVeigh. So going forward Id just be wary of backing him for goals in any way , shape or form.

On Ginni and WHE, plus Mason Cox

Pies have been a money pit all year (bar Mihocek last week) for me with some low scores and an even spread. Hopefully they can capitalise today

2 each for the top 3 💯

Thinking next time Pies are well placed for a big win (good weather, bottom team) a Elliott, Ginnivan, Mihocek, Johnson or Cox (if a ruck is playing), Hill, McCreery 2 goals multi will be the go. They share it around and I reckon it’d be good value.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back