Fantasy 2023 - ALPHA League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Like i do in Omega is nice.....6 playoff spots
Happy to vote on that. BF Bowl and Omega both in playoffs this week. Adds more incentive to finish the season off with the 2 extra playoff spots. And seedings matter as 1 and 2 get the bye week.

5 seems the right taxi number.

I do think the extra 2 teams rewards mediocrity with players going missing from now on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still a bit to play for in semi 2 between NDGs Old Team and the Disrespected joop . Joop Would want to get a decent lead with 2 players (including Mcaffrey) to come for A11dAtP0w3R
My team has scored like absolute s**t this week. Deserve to lose so not fussed.

Outrageous

Meh, doesn't feel like my team since I took over after the draft. Need to rip it completely down and try to build it back up so it's mine. 😅

Could be a lot of trading done in the offseason.

Meh, doesn't feel like my team since I took over after the draft. Need to rip it completely down and try to build it back up so it's mine. 😅

Could be a lot of trading done in the offseason.
Ndg choked in a few finals recently so agreed. You need to make it yours.

Best team all year won it. Good work Manu
Thanks mate. I spend a bit of time trying to manage my way out of wins but came good at the end when it counted. Managed to go Back to Back in 2 leagues which is my greatest ever Fantasy accomplishment. I think going hard trading and risking getting it wrong paid off in 2 leagues this year (not so much in Omega, but swings and roundabouts I guess).

Thanks mate. I spend a bit of time trying to manage my way out of wins but came good at the end when it counted. Managed to go Back to Back in 2 leagues which is my greatest ever Fantasy accomplishment. I think going hard trading and risking getting it wrong paid off in 2 leagues this year (not so much in Omega, but swings and roundabouts I guess).
Congrats mate!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back