Toast 2023 awards

Remove this Banner Ad

you mean, like Jackson leading rucks for goals and leading KPPs in a bunch of other stats, while leading both in coaches' votes?
And in the squad as deserved. He'll miss the 22 on consistency and I am ok with that. His best has been great, but he's had many games with little impact.

They butcher this thing all the time, I just don't think Dusty is one this year.

Caleb is stringing together a nice little personal accolades collection.

2020 - Rising star winner, Beacon Award
2021 - goal of the year, Glendinning-Allan medal
2022 - not sure if we have an award for best finals player but reckon he might have won that last year.
2023 - A 2nd Glendinning-Allan medal, no.1 for possessions, AA squad, Doig Medal imminent

Mitch Owens getting more votes than Amiss for Rising Star.

sigh I genuinely hate consuming any AFL media and awards. Even when we're successful it's hard not to feel like an after thought. Let alone when we have a crap season. Might as well not exist.
Owens is the one I thought had a case to be ahead of Amiss. Dude is a forward half contested beast. Seriously impressive for a 2nd year player.

Haven't seen any dockers at the awards night

Lewis said 1 defender will turn heads, might be Houston tho

Don't think we are getting any this year wow

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caleb is stringing together a nice little personal accolades collection.

2020 - Rising star winner, Beacon Award
2021 - goal of the year, Glendinning-Allan medal
2022 - not sure if we have an award for best finals player but reckon he might have won that last year.
2023 - A 2nd Glendinning-Allan medal, no.1 for possessions, AA squad, Doig Medal imminent
He sure did

Remove this Banner Ad

Back