Fantasy 2023 BETA - Discussion

What punishment/s should be meted out for 2022s unsportsmanlike play?

• No punishment, but throw the book at any offenders next time!

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Gin drops to 3, Beads punished already by score alteration at the time.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Both teams drop down 3 spots

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Both teams drop to 11/12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't think anyone was really implying tanking mate, it's all good.

I do think we should all admire this fantastic graph though, for at least a few more days...

😅
Sad Season 9 GIF by The Office

I don't think anyone was really implying tanking mate, it's all good.

I do think we should all admire this fantastic graph though, for at least a few more days...

😅
Cant believe no one else wanted Baker and Stafford off me except you, went for an absolute bargain.

Cant believe no one else wanted Baker and Stafford off me except you, went for an absolute bargain.

It did appear that the off season moves where going to be all for naught early on.

Up against the biggest riser in the league next. All the best panda2com 👍

You know everything is transparent right? Go back through every result and games in which opponents seem to go crazy against me scoring 240+ nearly every week early on and tell me who i could of started to beat them?

Kupp and Metcalf killed me at WR all season not to mention my RBs who seemed to play injured all season with Achane early my only one performing well until he then copped a chunk of the season on the sideline.

By all means actually look at who i started and what options i had before looking at a chart and accusing me of tanking. Not once did i start a non playing player in any week and was very active on the waiver wire trying to replace injured players with the left over scraps available.
Mate I wasn't having a go at you or anyone else, indeed it shows me dropping away probably worse than most teams. I just thought it was an interesting new feature from ESPN that might be of interest - not having a go at anyone on here for tanking, that is the last sort of allegation I would ever raise about anyone in any fantasy league.

2023 Award Winners
Offensive POY

21.0-
Jalen Hurts (Galactic Gobsmackers) x2
19.0-
Dak Prescott (Bismarck FC)
16.5- Tyreek Hill (Fueys Haze)
16.0- Josh Allen (TCols Stars)

Defensive POY
16.0-
Bobby Wagner (Pandas Broncos)
15.5- Lavonte David (Fueys Haze)
15.0- Fred Warner (Bismarck FC)
14.5- TJ Edwards (Beads Army)

2022 BETA All-Pro Team
QB- Jalen Hurts (Galactic Gobsmackers) x2
RB-
Christian McCaffrey (TCols Stars)
RB- Jahmyr Gibbs (Pandas Broncos)
WR- Tyreek Hill (Fueys Haze) x2
WR-
Keenan Allen (Arakaans Assassins)
TE- Travis Kelce (Hedeby Beserkers) x3

DL-
Maxx Crosby (Hedeby Beserkers) x2
DL-
TJ Watt (Arakaans Assassins) x2
LB-
Bobby Wagner (Pandas Broncos)
LB- Lavonte David (Fueys Haze)
DB- Antoine Winfield Jr (ConstantGin)
DB- Jessie Bates (TCols Stars)
K - Cairo Santos (Hedeby Berserkers)

Offensive ROY- QB CJ Stroud (Pandas Broncos)

Defensive ROY- DB Devon Witherspoon (Hedeby Berserkers)

Boy oh boy that was a flogging, well done done Jeebs. Pretty annoying panda, team a no show on the most important week, great season making the final from one of the worst teams last year however.

Boy oh boy that was a flogging, well done done Jeebs. Pretty annoying panda, team a no show on the most important week, great season making the final from one of the worst teams last year however.

Yeah, that's the worst, a team firing week after week and then shitting the bed when it matters. Bad luck panda!

But, noone was beating the Berserkers this week. Congrats J Shuttlesworth, a lot of frustrating years, but you've finally climbed the mountain!! Great score to win it all!

Congrats mate
This was over half way into the second game of the week haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good season mate 👍 some good young building blocks.

Yeah, that's the worst, a team firing week after week and then shitting the bed when it matters. Bad luck panda!

But, noone was beating the Berserkers this week. Congrats J Shuttlesworth, a lot of frustrating years, but you've finally climbed the mountain!! Great score to win it all!

Thanks mate, good to finally break through.

It was a rough start early with injuries and some underperforming players, but it stabilised thankfully.

Good season all and thanks again fuey for going to the extra effort with the writeups and awards 👍

Thank god i didnt make the finals and can you imagine a s**t house franchise like the Broncos dumping their QB1 because of financial reasons and starting a dud not even batting an eye lid for those that have Russ at QB in their fantasy teams. 🤮

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back