Competitions 2023 Big Footy Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of badges. Am I not missing a Men’s 2022 and a women’s 2023? Is that how it’s done? Or am I way off?

And what’s the S7 on yours for?
We haven’t done the women’s 2023 yet. The S7 would have been for the second season in last year.

Chief do you mind adding the badges to the Y Factor. Thanks 😊

With the AFLW season fast approaching we are running a little short in the ladies sponsorship.

Anyone who has missed the thread or is interested in helping out, head on over and pledge away, it is always appreciated.

The bonus of getting in now is we are about to launch the first prize 😊

The preliminary emails have arrived about the player sponsorship for season 2024.

This is a popular activity on NMFC Big Footy having been running for a number of years now. I have had the pleasure of running it having taken over from Chadwiko.

I wouldn’t mind handing it over to someone to carry on the legacy, so if you’re interested please let me know. I would of course be happy to help you in anyway needed.

There has been some adjustments to the program for the coming season which are detailed below…

The most important change that we have made to the program is that instead of players being categorised into groups, we will instead have all players equal with each having the ability to have a Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsor with benefits to vary based on the category of sponsorship.

Player Sponsorship benefits can include:

• Coffee Experience – exclusive experience (Platinum sponsors only) where you and a guest can join your sponsored player for an hour
  • Events with a guestall sponsors will receive two exclusive events for player sponsors and a guest throughout the season
  • Match Day function – two tickets to either the Arden Lounge (Platinum and Gold sponsors only) or Premiership Club Function (Silver sponsors only) for one match day
  • Field of Play – ability to view the on-field warm-up from the boundary line (Platinumsponsors only) or joining the guard of honour for you and a guest (Gold and Silver sponsors only)
  • Signed Guernsey – a player issue and player signed guernsey (Platinum sponsors only) or a team-signed replica guernsey (Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors)
  • Recognition all sponsors to have your name displayed on the players profile on NMFC.com.au, a certificate of recognition and a social media image to share on your personal (or work) platforms highlighting your commitment to your sponsored player

IMG_1973.jpeg IMG_1974.jpeg IMG_1975.jpeg IMG_1976.jpeg

The preliminary emails have arrived about the player sponsorship for season 2024.

This is a popular activity on NMFC Big Footy having been running for a number of years now. I have had the pleasure of running it having taken over from Chadwiko.

I wouldn’t mind handing it over to someone to carry on the legacy, so if you’re interested please let me know. I would of course be happy to help you in anyway needed.

There has been some adjustments to the program for the coming season which are detailed below…

The most important change that we have made to the program is that instead of players being categorised into groups, we will instead have all players equal with each having the ability to have a Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsor with benefits to vary based on the category of sponsorship.

Player Sponsorship benefits can include:

• Coffee Experience – exclusive experience (Platinum sponsors only) where you and a guest can join your sponsored player for an hour
  • Events with a guestall sponsors will receive two exclusive events for player sponsors and a guest throughout the season
  • Match Day function – two tickets to either the Arden Lounge (Platinum and Gold sponsors only) or Premiership Club Function (Silver sponsors only) for one match day
  • Field of Play – ability to view the on-field warm-up from the boundary line (Platinumsponsors only) or joining the guard of honour for you and a guest (Gold and Silver sponsors only)
  • Signed Guernsey – a player issue and player signed guernsey (Platinum sponsors only) or a team-signed replica guernsey (Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors)
  • Recognition all sponsors to have your name displayed on the players profile on NMFC.com.au, a certificate of recognition and a social media image to share on your personal (or work) platforms highlighting your commitment to your sponsored player

View attachment 1809452View attachment 1809453View attachment 1809454View attachment 1809455
Interesting some of the names included, there will of course be list changes and new recruits to come in.

We will have to decide how it is best to allocate our funds. The prices seem to have gone up…significantly 😒

Realistically we didn’t hit the mark for 1 platinum. It would mean also we halved the prizes.

We raised about 2 bronze, but that would miss the match day passes. Two silver is a bit more than we hit and many of the participants are already Premiership club members. Two gold is almost double what we raised this year 😳

I think we’re looking at either 1 gold or 1 platinum membership. Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An hour with a player and a jumper signed by 1 player is worth 1k more than gold level? Pull the other one.
For starters the jumper should be a "match Worn" jumper not a player issued one....Also you can get a match worn jumper on the Auction site they have during the season that would be a lot cheaper in some cases...

Interesting some of the names included, there will of course be list changes and new recruits to come in.

We will have to decide how it is best to allocate our funds. The prices seem to have gone up…significantly 😒
l think this will be an issue for sponsoring someone next season.

If the club is not careful all these increases and changes could hurt them greatly...

To go for a sponsor deal l feel it would have to be the Gold as getting to $4000 is going to be more acheivable than getting to the Premium one eventough it has more going for it...

Nmfc? Yeah we take money then DGAF about services not rendered nor delivering on what we advertise.
There's been a clear change in the way we access the club but it seems everything is being monetized brother.
If the way to replace the Tassie dollars is not to think of new and innovative ways to bring in coin but pass on the costs to the diehards and existing membership base, then what a load of s**t. That isnt innovative. Your just taking advantage of emotional attachment.

There's been a clear change in the way we access the club but it seems everything is being monetized brother.
If the way to replace the Tassie dollars is not to think of new and innovative ways to bring in coin but pass on the costs to the diehards and existing membership base, then what a load of s**t. That isnt innovative. Your just taking advantage of emotional attachment.
The wording in the recent emails shows they are aware of their own b/s with regard to what I said above. They have been spoken to in person about such issues and of course the usual response you can imagine brother.

The wording in the recent emails shows they are aware of their own b/s with regard to what I said above. They have been spoken to in person about such issues and of course the usual response you can imagine brother.
North are the biggest gaslighters when it comes to the treatment of its members.

Last edited:
Realistically we didn’t hit the mark for 1 platinum. It would mean also we halved the prizes.

We raised about 2 bronze, but that would miss the match day passes. Two silver is a bit more than we hit and many of the participants are already Premiership club members. Two gold is almost double what we raised this year 😳

I think we’re looking at either 1 gold or 1 platinum membership. Thoughts?

If we had enough , roughly for 2 bronze, then surely that would be the go. THe reduction in what you get is an issue but perhaps we can talk to NIck about that.

1 Gold or PLatinum player has the same lack of opportunity as 2 Bronze and less high level opportunity.

Its a tough one. I certainly can't take over Luke as its a struggle already for me after my stroke:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back